Boyfriend

"So, when did Jeff carve your face?" Jack asked while we were walking.

"Just last night, he did it while I was blacked out." I said.

He hummed and nodded.

"Does it hurt?" He asked.

"Not really." I glanced at him.

He stopped at a dark blue door and opened it.

"This is my room, you can sleep on the bed. I'll most likely be out all day, so you shouldn't be bothered." He explained.

"What if Jeff or BEN come in the room?" I asked.

"They won't." He said.

"How do you know?" I questioned.

"I just know." He replied.

"Okay." I nodded slowly and looked around the room.

It was cut in half by a curtain you'd find in a hospital, one half had a metal table and a counter full of different things.

There were popsicle sticks, scalpels, and cotton balls, all in jars.

There was a sink, complete with soap and a towel, and there was also a fridge on the far side of the counter.

Some cabinets were above the counter, and the floor had plastic covering it, to protect the floors beneath.

The other half of the room was completely normal.

A bed, a dresser, a mirror, and a small TV.

"Thanks for letting me stay here, I really appreciate it." I smiled.

"Sure." He said.

"I'm going out now, if you're asleep when I come back then I'll wake you up." He then walked out the door and left.

"Uh.. okay? Better make this nap short then." I mumbled, crawling under the covers.

The scent of Jack's sheets were calming, I almost instantly fell asleep.

———
After a dreamless rest, I felt much better.

I stood up and stretched, yawning a couple of times.

I walked out to the hallway and saw Jeff waiting outside Jack's door.

"Why are you out here?" I asked.

"I was making sure you didn't run away." He said.

"You do realize there's a window in his room." I pointed out.

"Yeah but I'd hear the glass break, and from that height you'd die." He smirked.

"I'd just come back to life a minute later." I raised an eyebrow.

"I would've been able to get down there by then." He said.

"Jeff, whatever helps you sleep at night." I patted his shoulder and walked past him.

He stood still for a second before catching up with me.

"So, how are you liking the carving?" He asked.

"You mean the weird smile that makes me look like a Joker reject? I love it." I said.

"Hey! I am no Joker reject!" He said, offended.

"I didn't say you were, I said it made me look like one. If that just so happens to be you, then oh-well." I shrugged and smirked.

He pouted, but continued walking next to me.

I went down the stairs and into the kitchen, seeing Jack sitting at the counter with another person.

"I thought you said you would wake me up when you got back?" I walked over to him.