You Are In Fact Insane

"Y'know, you're not all that bad." I said, glancing at him.

"Bitch I kill people for fun, of course I'm bad." He gave me a weird look.

"Nah. You're just a big softie." I laughed.

"Don't insult me like that." He said, offended.

I laughed a bit and looked up at Jeff.

"So, did Slender ever give you that punishment?" I asked.

"Yeah, I had to clean your room up before you moved into it. Didn't really take that long, though, since it was mostly just sweeping the floor and making the bed." He shrugged.

I stared at him in shock.

"You cleaned the fucking room? What the hell?! It was so clean! And your room is so dirty!" I yelled, standing up.

"Shut the fuck up! It's not that big of a deal!" He yelled back.

I laughed at him again and sat back down.

"So, what now?" I asked.

Jeff shrugged.

"Wow you're so helpful." I said.

"(Y/N), please come to my office." Slender's voice echoed in my brain, giving me a headache.

"Never mind, Slender wants to see me." I groaned and stood up, stretching.

"I'll come with." Jeff stood up as well.

Jeff glanced at the ceiling before mumbling something and sitting back down.

"Slendy told me to stay here." He groaned.

I smiled at him and waved before heading up to Slender's office.

I knocked, then waited a second before going in.

"You wanted to see me?" I asked.

"Yes, it is time for you to make your first kill." Slender said.

"I'm not a killer, the only reason I'm here is because of my weird powers." I said.

"If you could enter the mansion, you have the capability to kill. As soon as you walk through those doors, you are in fact insane,
(Y/N). Whether you believe me or not, if you want to live, you will kill." He said.

"You can't kill m-" He cut me off.

"You seem to forget that if there's nothing left of you, there's nothing to reawaken." His voice was menacing, and threatening.

"Jeff will help you with your first kill, I shall watch over you both to ensure a successful kill, if something goes wrong or you can't do it, there will be consequences." He said.

I hesitantly nodded and left his office without being dismissed.

He's starting to really piss me off.

"Talk like that again, child, and you will be killed, whether you can come back again or not." Slender's voice echoed.

Oh for fucks sake, you can hear my thoughts?!

Get out of my head, asshole.

"Watch your tongue." He said angrily.

I glared at nothing and marched into my room, then slammed the door.

"Don't slam my doors, you brat!" Slender once again yelled at me, making me laugh, but it was the 'I'm gonna flip shit' laugh.

Jeff glanced at me, an eyebrow raised.