Chapter 15

Tyrion

"Edmure Tully and his niece, Sansa Stark is arriving at Kings Landing soon, Your grace. As is Gendry Baratheon."
Tyrion sat at the chair of hand of the king. Maids poured cups of wine for the counsel.
"Thank you. Be sure they're settled in their rooms as well."
Brianne walked in, pushing Bran to the table.
"It's been two months your grace, since you've seen your sister." Brainne spoke, sitting next to her king.
"I'm aware. It won't be the last."
Tyrion sat unsettled, taking a drink of wine. A gathering of footsteps came up the steps of the tower. Thank the gods. Samwell, Bronn, Ser Davos, Sansa and her husband, and Edmure arrived. Sansa took a seat at the table, while her husband stood behind her chair. The rest of the counsel sat down. The room was silent.
"I rest assured you read your letters."
"How." Sana'a interrupted, looking at the table. "How is she alive. Jon stabbed her."
"Yes. And then her dragon brought her to the highest red priestess. The same force that brought Jon back." Tyrion spoke.
"She has an dragon egg now." Bran spoke, his face in train of thought.
"Great." Sansa gave a laugh. "We'll have another dragon to deal with."
"It's unhatched. I don't think she knows how to." Bran's eyes came out of their trance.
"We need a plan. We need someone over there in Meereen." Gendry spoke.
"I was a sell sword in Essos. I know the territory the best. I was the highest paid assassin." Korb spoke, Sansa whipped her head to her husband.
"You won't leave me while you die from her hand in a foreign land." Sansa stared him down.
"Lady Stark, Daenerys has no army at this moment but some civilians. The great pyramid where she resides is full of places to sneak into." Tyrion spoke, trying to reason with her.
"He May be our only chance to rid of her before she becomes too powerful." Gendry Chimed in.
"Yara Greyjoy is sailing to defend her." Bran spoke, "If we were to send him immediately, he would reach Meereen before her iron fleet."
Sansa's face turned to desperation. "I'm already married and this is how you'll plan to take my lord husband from me."
"My lady wife. I will not be harmed. I'll be back to you soon." His hand found its place on her shoulder. She abandoned her northern furs for a off white gown with a silver wolf on her chest. Her red hair was in a single braid, resting on her shoulder. Korb was a lucky man.
Sansa stood up from the counsel meeting, and left the room.
"We'll prepare a small ship for you with enough supplies." Bran spoke, as he glanced to Ser Davos. He guided Korb out of the room to the dock.
Briannes face twisted into worry for the Stark girl.
       "Go. She needs you before she sees Korb." Bran looked to Brianne and have her a nod.
Brianne left the meeting, searching for Sansa.