Chapter 32

Tyrion

"Sansa, how is your babe?" Tyrion spoke, reaching for a slice of crisp warm bread. It'd been a month, and the babe was growing stronger every day. His curls were coming in, exactly like Korb's.
"He's doing well. He's going to be a strong boy." Sansa looked up to him. "Why are you so worried?"
Tyrion looked down with a sigh. "Jon asked me to keep an eye on you, to take care of you."
      "Tyrion, please. I can take care of myself." Sansa's spoke, adjusting the bundle in her arms.
"I'm sure you can, but I don't want you to have to take it in alone. I just want to help." Tyrion gave her a reassuring smile. Sansa looked away for a moment.
"I never did truly thank you. You were the only one kind to me here." Her voice broke. Tyrion laid his hand on hers.
"You don't need to thank me." He gave her a sad smile. Sansa nodded as she pulled back the blankets covering the babe.
"He looks just like Korb, with your eyes. Maybe even the nose. Korb would be so very proud of you."
"I want revenge on her. The dragon queen." She looked down at the babe, her eyes welled up. "She took away a husband and father."
"We will. When the time comes." Tyrion spoke softly. Sansa only wiped her eyes, looking out the open window.

"We'll have 'ahundred ships by the end of the month, your grace." Ser Davos spoke, walking into the dining hall.
"Good. We'll need them for when the time comes. Bean turned to Edmure. "How's our army?"
"Training. They've done quite well." Edmure spoke, taking a crisp bread slice from the plate.
"I told everyone, Daenerys is pregnant. She thought she wasn't able to bear children, she was reckless. This buys us more time." Bran took a drink of wine.
"Why don't we just slip moon tea into her food and drink? Better yet, poison." Tyrion spoke. He didn't want to know what she would do to him if she reclaimed Kings Landing.
"No, no. It's heavily guarded. She has tasters for food and drink. Heavily protective over the babe. It'll be born in six months if the gods favor her."
      "Well something needs to be done. We can't sit here until she knocks on our door with those dragons." Sansa looked at the table.
      "There's nothing that can be, without getting caught and starting this war much earlier than we're able to handle." Bran spoke, he must've just gotten out of his warg.
      "We have scorpion bolts being made in all castles. We have our ships and our army. Our economy is gaining traction, we have our buildings almost repaired completely. The most we can do now is pray that she doesn't change her plans." Tyrion spoke, picking up a garlic oyster and cracking it open.

Daenerys had Jon's child. She threw it into the sea, carelessly as she laughed, While she ordered her dragon to eat his wife. He heard Jons screams as he watched everything happen. "You said we'd be safe! You said we'd be safe! You said we'd be safe!"

Tyrion threw himself upward in bed. Covered in a cold sweat he gasped for air. His body shook. Night terror. He laid back down in bed, kicking off the blankets, he slipped into a restless sleep.

Did I doom Jon and his wife and child?