Chapter 1

I am currently watching my sister, well kinda. She's on the television with 5 other men. They call themselves the Avengers. One of the Avengers, I think his name is Thor, his brother attacked New York City today. The city looks horrible. Every building that you can see it completely destroyed. Rubble and dust everywhere. People have looks of horror on their faces from what they just witnessed. I don't blame them. From what I heard, it was horrifying. 

So many were killed. Why would Loki do this? World domination? We are free people we don't want nor need a king. I don't know about this Loki character, he seems too self centered and full of himself. Anyways, I'm in the city and I'm heading towards the Stark Tower. On t.v. Natasha didn't seem hurt and that's good. She looks good, in shape and all that stuff. What I want to know is what's with all that posing and hair flipping? Like does she think a camera is always on her or what? Anyways. 

I wish I could see her but it's too dangerous to give her my location now. I wonder if she even remembers me. We were taken at such a young age. The red room was a horrible, terrifying place and I'm glad I escaped when I did. Madame B is a scary woman, but she taught us many things, like to fear nothing and always look behind your shoulder, even when you know that you're safe. She was nothing compared to Dreykov. He was utterly terrifying. I hated when he came to watch us train. He was always watching me. Calling me his "Little Flower" It was kinda creepy but when you train killers for a living how can he not be. 

I have the same fighting skills as Natasha. Same red hair except mine is longer. God I wish I could just see her but if I give up my location the KGB could find me and kill me, and maybe Natasha too. I can't risk that. I'm wearing dark blue skinny jeans, a black tank top, a black leather jacket and some really cute gray boots. My hair is down and I straightened it. I'm also wearing white sunglasses. I walk toward the Stark Tower on the busy streets on the city and I see someone that looks familiar, but in a very bad way.

Lenkov, its him. Head of the KGB. He knows I'm here and he's looking for me. I turn around and I speed walk into an alley hoping he won't recognize me since I changed my outfit from what I was previously wearing. Tring y hardest to not draw attention to myself I think I'm in the clear when all the sudden I feel a sharp pain in the back if my neck. As my vision blurs I go to lean against the side of the building and then I hear his voice, like nails of a chalkboard. "You didn't think you could hide from us forever did you?" no, dear god no. Then I hear voices in the background, one male and one female. The male yells something but whatever Lenkov injected me with is hindering my basic senses. I'm shocked I'm still standing. I vaguely hear kicking and punching noises then as I start to fall to the ground someone catches me before I hit the ground. Next thing I know I slip into darkness.