Chapter 18

We all load onto the quinjet to head to  Seoul. Clint, Nat, and I are looking for the Cradle as Dr. Cho called it. Next thing I know Steve is jumping on top of the moving truck. Next thing I know I see Ultron on top of the truck fighting Steve. They go back and forth throwing punches back and forth. Then Ultron throws Steve's shield away onto the road. Nat gets on a badass looking motorcycle to go get it for him. 

"We got a window" Clint says.

"Kick some ass sis" I tell Nat, she smiles at me then she drops down on the motorcycle to get Steve's shield. Clint is giving her directions so she can catch up to Steve and Ultron. She finally does and Steve starts to kick his robot ass again. Ultron's robots start shooting at Nat until she takes a shortcut. Clint and I draw out Ultron's minions and then he opens the bridge so I can do my thing. Luckily this time there is only two of them. I use my powers and grab the one on the right and rip it in half, then throw it at the other one. 

"Don't fuck with my sister" I mumbled as the bridge closes and I go up and sit next to Clint trying to keep an eye on Steve and Natasha. Then outta nowhere two more bots fly down to the truck Nat is on and they start to take it off the ground.

"Nat you have two incoming."

"The package is airborne I have a clean shot." Clint says.

"Negative I am still in the truck" Nat says.

"What the hell are you do-" Nat cuts him off

"Just be ready I'm sending the package to you." 

"How do you want me to take it?" Clint asks.

"Uh, You might wish you hadn't asked that." Nat replies. I know what she's gonna do

"Nat are you out of your mind?"

"Ali I'm gonna be fine, I always am." She says to me. 

"Damn it." I whispered under my breath. 

"Nat we gotta go." Clint says. Both she and the cradle come into the back of the quinjet and then Natasha is grabbed.

"Nat?"
"Natasha?" Clint and I both say at the same time. I run to the back of the jet to see if I can grab her but Ultron is too far away. 

"Damn it!" I yelled and hit the cradle with a fist. 

"Cap, you seen Nat?" Clint asks. 

"If you have the package, get it to Stark! Go!" Steve yells.

"Do you have eyes on Nat?" He asks again. Were both worried now. 

"GO!" Is Steve's response. So we had no choice but to go. We fly the cradle back to Stark Tower for Tony to do his thing with it, whatever that is. When we get back to the tower I stormed off the jet and Tony just stared at me. 

"We lost Nat." Clint said in a low and sad tone. Tony sighed and came after me. I went to my room to change out of my suit and put on some normal clothes. After I changed I heard a knock on my door.

"It's open" I said. Tony came in and sat on my bed. 

"Hey, Ali, look I know with Natasha missing now you might be a little-"

"No" I cut him off. "We're not doing this right now Tony. Yeah Ultron took her, but I'm getting her back,  I can't loose her again." I said and sighed. Tony came up to me and hugged me.

"We'll get her back, She's a fighter." Tony said. I smiled

"You're damn straight." Tony and I went down to the Lab and met Bruce there. 

"Anything on Nat?" He asks as we enter the lab. 

"Haven't heard, but she's alive or Ultron would be rubbing our faces in it." Tony said. After that I started to tune things out. I was too distracted to pay attention. I just went over by the corner and stared out the glass window, thinking of ways to get her back form Ultron. I watched Clint go down the stairs and I followed him.