Chapter 1: Autumn Dylana Sparrow

Chapter 1: Autumn Dylana Sparrow- Character Introduction 

 Autumn, otherwise known as Dylana, lives in the heart of Tortuga, alone and getting by by the sweat of her brow and the knowledge she has learned throughout the years.

Her mother passed away when she was 12 years of age, and since then she has been fending for herself on this retched island for 4 years on her own. Before her mother’s death, she shared with her that her father was a sailer. A captain. A pirate just like her. Her mother, Annabel, was a sailor as well, but she told Dylana that when she found out that she was with child, she left her her father and fled for land without another word, knowing that the sea was no place for a child.

 Annabel’s last words were the most important words that Dylana would ever hear. On her death bed, dying of an unknown illness, she told Dylana all the things she had never told her.

That she had left her father because she knew that the ocean was no place to raise a child (Although neither was Tortuga), and finally, she told Dylana her real name.

Her whole life she believed that it was Autumn Dylana Adair, and technically, it was. Until Annabel died. 

 Sitting at the foot of her mother’s bed, holding her hand, Dylana watched as she spoke her last words to her. 

 “Find him. Autumn Dylana... Sparrow... Find Sparrow...”

 Since then, it has been Dylana’s journey and mission, to find this mysterious Captain. 

 Name: Autumn Dylana Sparrow

Age: 16

 Mother: Annabell Lee Adair

Former Occupation: Pirate and mother

Status: Passed away

 Father: Captain Sparrow