o n e

Screams. That's all that could be heard from BigHit highschool, as the famous group, BTS walked down the hallways. Some members winked at the crazy fangirls and fanboys, causing the screaming to get louder.

This popular group will make your hearts beat faster, create butterflies in your stomach, just by looking at you.

The group has 5 members.

Jung Hoseok.
Hoseok was the friendly one, Everyone was friends with him. He's known for his bright smile and excellent dancing skills.

Min Yoongi.
Yoongi was cold. Sleeps all the time and gets pissed when someone wakes him up. He's known for his VERY rare gummy smile and an amazing ability to play the piano.

Kim Namjoon.
Namjoon can be seen rude at first, but he's kind after you get to know him. He's the smartest in the whole school and is a great person to talk to. He's known for his cute dimples and rapping skills.

And finally, the Jeon twins, Jungkook and Jeongguk.

Jeon Jungkook.
The older one by a few minutes. He's the 2nd smartest, he's more mature than the younger twin. He's known for his ability to sing and his cute bunny smile.

Jeon Jeongguk.
The younger twin. Jungkook can get mad and jealous very easily. He's the playboy of the school. Get on his bad side, and he'll make your life hell. He's known for his football skills and, like his brother, cute bunny smile.

The fangirls and fanboys have left the group alone, who was currently talking about some new students coming to the school.

"Apperantely, they're very good-looking." Hoseok commented, excited to make friends with new students.

"Think they'll fall in love with me?" Jeongguk asked, a cocky smirk on his face, "Of course they will, I mean, have you seen me?"

"Ugh!" Jungkook rolled his eyes at his brother, "Shut up will ya?"

"Hmm, how about, no." Jeongguk said.

"Lets go to class before you two start arguing again." Namjoon said, pushing the boys and carrying Yoongi, who was currently sleeping on him.

When the boys reached their class, no one was there so they sat down in their seats. Namjoon having to wake Yoongi up so he could sit down. Yoongi, too tired to do anything, fell asleep again.

The bell finally rang, and soon the class was filled with chatter. When the teacher finally arrived, she made the class quite down.

"Okay, class, we've got 3 new students joining us today." The teacher announced. Once again the class was filled with chatter about the new students.

"Class! Quiet down!" When her class was quiet she carried on, "Anyways, will you guys please enter?"

Now there was 2 handsome men standing at the front.

"I thought there was 3?" The teacher asked.

"Oh yes, sorry Taehyung is lat-." Before the short blonde one could finish his sentence, the door burst open, and the third student entered.

"Ah! He's here." The black head one said.

"Sorry I'm late." The grey head apologised.

Everyone was at awe at how beatiful these 3 students looked.

"It's fine. Now can you introduce yourselves.?" The teacher asked.

"Umm hi, My name is Kim Seokjin, but call me Jin. Umm, i'm the oldest." The black head said.

"I'm Park Jimin. I'm the 2nd oldest/youngest." The blonde head said.

"And umm, I'm Kim Taehyung. I'm the youngest." His deep voice echoed through the quiet class.

"Alright, you may sit down at the back." The teacher said, pointing towards the 3 empty seats at the back.

The trio walked up to their assigned seats, eyes following them, the other students were still at awe at how beatiful they looked.

*Time Skip*
After class

Taehyungs POV
When class finally ended, we walked out of class. Some students were staring at us. I wasn't bothered by their stares.
I flinched when I heard loud screams coming from the end of the hallway.

It was those 5 students again, 4 of them kept staring at us, whilst the other male, who was sleeping, was being carried by the tallest one. The males approached us.

"So, we have some new students, huh?" The black head said, having an annoying smirk on his face.

"Yeah, and?" I said, annoyed. Already, I knew that these 5 were the popular ones in this school.

"Oooh, look at that, we have a feisty one." The black head said again.

Jin hyung pulled me and Jimin hyung behind him, "Look, is there anything you need from us?" He asked, annoyed aswell, but trying not to show it.

"No, not really, just wanted to warn you to not mess with us." The black head said, before walking away. They all followed him, except the orange head. He had a bright smile, making us smile aswell.

"Hello! I'm Jung Hoseok. I hope we can be great friends." He beamed.

I like him, he was nice and looked friendly.

"I'm Jin, this is Jimin and Taehyung." Jin hyung introduced us.

"You're all very good looking, and i'm also sorry about Jeongguk." Hoseok said.

"It's fine, we're used to it." Jimin hyung said, a shy smile on his face.

A look of confusion appeared on Hoseoks face, but he didn't say anything.

"Well, I'll tell you about the other 4 and then i'll have to be going, Yoongi hyung will get mad if I'm not there soon." Hoseok said, a light blush appeared on his face when he mentioned the Yoongi person.

"Anyways, the black head was Jeongguk, he's the playboy of the school, there's Jungkook, his older twin, and he's the more mature one. There's Namjoon, he's the smartest one of the school and finally, there's Yoongi hyung, he doesn't talk much and most likely sleeping all the time, although he has this cold image, he's really kind when you get to know him." Hoseok explained, "Umm yeah, also, Yoongi hyung, Namjoon and I are your hyungs, except for Jin hyung of course." We all smiled and nodded at him.

"Thanks Hoseok hyung." I said.

He waved at us and walked away, heading to the cafeteria.

"Well that was fun." Jin hyung said.

Jimin hyung and I chuckled and then headed to the cafeteria.

********
New boook!!
💜💜

Credit to:
Elahtae
CocaKoleyBaby

Go read there book!