f i v e

A/N - Please read the message at the end of the chapter.

Taes POV
I slowly woke up to feel two strong arms around me, I tried to escape the strong grip, but it was just two tight. This definately wasn't Jin hyung nor Jimin hyung so who was it?

I successfully turned around, only to meet the most beautiful view, (A/N - Im cringing so hard at this)Jungkooks eyes were closed shut, his chest going up and down, to show that he was still breathing, his face looked so calm, different from his usual poker faced expression.

I slowly rose my hand up to touch his soft skin, stroking it slightly. I didn't realise what I was doing until a deep voice snapped me out of my daydream.

"Good morning." Jungkook said, staring at me. His deep morning voice making me shiver.

"M-morning." I stuttered.

Jungkook finally let go of me and I took this chance to escape.

"How did we get here?" I asked, glancing at Jungkook.

"Umm, well, you fell asleep last night, and Jin hyung told me to carry you to this room, when I was putting you on the bed, Jin hyung said something along the lines of 'Dont leave...scared', then left the room. I had no other choice but to sleep here, as the other rooms were taken." Jungkook explained.

"Oh..." I muttered.

That's when it hit me, Jin hyung!
Of course he would do this. I reminded myself to kill him later.

"Well we should go downstairs." Jungkook said, getting up from the bed.

I just realised that Jungkook had no shirt. I could feel the heat coming up to my cheeks and quickly turned around.

"P-please put a shirt on." I said, covering my face with my hands.

I could feel Jungkook smirking at me. I could hear footsteps and soon felt a huge body behind me and arms wrapping me in a back hug. I felt Jungkook lean down and whispered in my ear, "Why should I?"

I let out a squeal, embarrassed, I ran out of Jungkooks embrace and dashed outside the room. I wasn't looking where I was going, so when I opened the door I bumped into a hard chest. I looked up to see Jungkook brother, Jeongguk.

Jeongguk looked confused, he stared at me and must've realised that my face was really red, he looked towards his brother and saw that he didn't have a shirt on.

"Yah! Put a shirt on!" Jeongguk whined, "You're making the boy go red."

I silently cursed Jeongguk for making me feel even more embarrassed.

"E-exuse me, I-I need to find my h-hyungs." I stuttered and ran off.

No ones POV

"What did you do to make him go red?" Jeongguk asked, curious and...jealous..?

Jungkook didn't answer, he put a shirt on and walked out of the room, following Taehyung. Jeongguk didn't say anything either, he knew his brother will just ignore him.

When they reached downstairs, Taehyung was hitting Jin. Yoongi and Hoseok were cuddling on the couch, Jimin staring at them. Hoseoks mum making breakfast. Namjoon was sitting on the kitchen counter watching Taehyung hit Jin repeatedly.

The twins walked to Namjoon and sat down next to him.

"Why is Tae hitting Jin hyung?" Jeongguk asked.

"Dunno. He ran down and saw Jin hyung and randomly started to hit him." Namjoon responded, confused on why the 3rd youngest started to hit the oldest.

The three continued watching the two, until Hoseoks mum announced that breakfast was made.

They all sat around the table and started eat. When they all finished, the handsome boys chatted for a while until they had to go home, except Yoongi, he was staying with Hoseok.

"Bye Hoseok/hyung." The members said.

"Bye guys." Hoseok said, waving at the other males. He closed the door and walked back to his sleepy hyung on the couch and cuddled.

"Hey Tae, want me to walk you home?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm good Kookie." Taehyung said, not realising that he just said a nickname.

"Kookie?" Jungkook said, staring at the shorter but older male.

"Oh, I'm sorry, do you not like it?" Taehyung rambled.

"No, no, I like it. Don't worry." Jungkook laughed.

Taehyung smiled at the younger. He got along with Jungkook very well. He suddenly felt a presence beside him, he turned around to see Jeongguk.

"Hey Tae, how come my brother gets a nickname and I don't?" Jeongguk pouted.

"Okay, I'll give you a nickname, no need to be so jealous." Taehyung said, looking away from Jeongguk, he wouldn't admit this out loud but Jeongguk looked really cute pouting, "how about Gguk?"

Jeongguk shook his head, "Too boring."

"Hmm, how about Ggukkie?"

Jeongguks eyes lit up, "Yes! I love that, it's so cute."

Taehyung chuckled at Jeongguks childish behaviour, not noticing the older twin pouting, for having the olders attention on someone else and not him.

Jin, Jimin, Namjoon we're watching from behind. Jin and Jimin were praising their youngest bestfriend for getting both of the twins attention, even making one jealous. Namjoon was watching Jungkook, he normally didn't talk much and didn't show much facial expression, but seeing his friend pouting, amused him.

"Tae," Jimin called out, "We live this way, remember?"

Taehyung turned around to notice that he was going the wrong way, he blushed, he was too busy with the twins that he didn't notice he was going the wrong way.

"Well goodbye, Kookie, Ggukkie and Namjoon hyung." Taehyung said, smiling at the three.

"Bye Tae."

Taehyung joined his bestfriend, who had already walked off. For the whole walk, he was silent, which was unusual, but we all know why. He was busy thinking about the twins and how he always grew butterflies near them. The twins doing the same.

********
End of this chapter.
💜💜

Hope you enjoyed!

Hey! Important message!
Earlier in this book, Chapter One, I had wrote something that had offended some Army's. What I'm talking about is how I described Hoseok as a horse. I hope you know that I only meant it as a joke, but I am terribly sorry for offending you, so I decided to edit it out, as to not offend future readers.

Once again I am sorry.

Other than that, I'm glad many people are loving this. To be honest, I didn't really expect so many votes and reads on this book and on my 'Wolves' book.
Thank you for reading! 💜💜