s i x

No ones POV
Taehyung woke up, annoyed that his alarm was making such loud noice, he turned it off and went back to sleep. However, instead of his alarm, his oldest hyung burst through the door.

"TAEHYUNG! YOU LAZY PIG! GET UP WE HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL!" Jin screamed, "Breakfast is on the table, honey."

Taehyung rose up from his bed, already missing the soft,warm blankets and changed into his uniform. When he was done, he dragged himself to the kitchen, smelling the sweet smell of pancakes. He greeted his hyungs, who were eating already, and  sat down and dug into his food, talking to his hyungs aswell.

When he was done, he washed his plate, got his bag and waited for Jimin, as he always took forever. When their blonde friend was finally done, the trio started to run to school, realising that they were going to be late.

After a few minutes, they finally arrived at school. Taehyung had to go to the toilet.
When he finished doing his business and washing his hands, he walked out of the bathroom and ran to his next class as the bell had rung when he was washing his hands.

He wasn't paying attention to where he was running, so he bumped into someone, making him fall to the ground.

"Yah! Watch where you're going brat!" A deep voice screamed.

He looked up to see a buff and tall dude, glaring at him. Anger clearly on his face.

"Well I'm sorry," Taehyung said in a rude tone and walked off. The other male was furious, he grabbed Taehyungs wrist and threw him on the ground.

"Brats like you need to know who not to mess with." The tall male said, raising his clenched fist, getting ready to punch Taehyung.

Taehyung closed his eyes shut, waiting for the punch, but it didn't come. Confused, and a little scared, he opened his eyes to see another hand clenching the fist, he looked up to see Jeongguk glaring at the tall male.

"Don't you dare touch him." Jeongguk growled in a deep voice, releasing the hand

The other male was scared and ran off.
Jeongguks glare softened when he saw Taehyung shaking.

"You okay? Did he hurt you?" Jeongguk asked, comforting the older male.

"N-no I'm fine." Taehyung responded, a little shook.

Jeongguk nodded, "Well we're already late for class, wanna ditch?"

Taehyung nodded. Jeongguk picked him up from the ground, bridal style and walked towards the stairs, that lead to the roof.

"You know, you're not that bad." Taehyung said.

"What do you mean?" Jeongguk asked, puzzled.

"Well, my first impression of you was this big jerk that likes to play with peoples heart. I mean you do go out with people for the fun of it, but you're actually really sweet." Taehyung said, a light pink appearing on his cheek.

Jeongguk smiled at the older male, "Hmm, people just judge too quickly really."

Taehyung felt a little guilty, "I'm sorry."

Jeongguk looked at him, confused, again

"For judging you."

"Don't worry, it's not your fault. Besides, I don't give a very good first impression." Jeongguk chuckled.

The two continued talking, not realising that the bell had rung for their next lesson. They had skipped all of their lessons up until lunch, when they heard the door barge open.

"THERE YOU ARE!" Jin exclaimed, pulling Taehyung into a tight hug, "Why do you keep disappearing?"

"Sorry hyung." Taehyung apologised.

"Now can you tell me why you skipped all your lessons? With Jeongguk?" Jin said, raising an eyebrow and crossing his arms, also with a little smirk.

"Well some dude tried to punch Taehyung when the bell rang, so being the good person I am, defended Taehyung. We decided to come up here and talk." Jeongguk replied.

Jin nodded, "Well we should go back to the lunch room. Jimins worried."

The other two nodded.
When they reached the lunch room,
Jimin tackled Taehyung in a hug.

"Omg! You worried me so much! Are you okay? What happened? Why were you with Jeongguk?" Jimin kept asking Taehyung so many questions that it was annoying the younger.

"Hyung stop!~" Taehyung whined. "I'm fine. I bumped into a dude at the start of the day, the dude was going to punch me but Jeongguk stood up for me."

Everyone except Taehyung, Jimin, Jin and Jeonnguk we're confused but also suspicious. This is because Jeongguk never stood up for anyone, Jeongguk never cared who was getting bullied, he said 'the person should stick up for themselves'. Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon were very confused but shrugged it off, however, Jungkook didn't.
He reminded himself to ask his brother when they get home.

After a few minutes the bell rung again, students and teachers started to head for their next classes.

*Time Skip*
After school - The Jeons house

The house was silent, their parents had gone out, leaving the twins home alone.

"Jeongguk." Jungkook broke the silence, "How come you protected Taehyung from the bully?"

"What do you mean?" Jeongguk asked.

"Well, you never protect people from bullies, don't you say that they should protect themselves."

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." Jeongguk stuttered, which shocked Jungkook as he never heard Jeongguk stutter.

Jungkook stared at him in a you-know-what-im-talking-about. The older male shrugged it off and headed towards his room.

With Jeongguk, he was confused. His brother was right, he never stood up for anyone, but when he saw the bully about to punch Taehyung, he was furious and instantly ran over to stop it. The male shoock his head, Taehyungs a friend of course I'll protect him.

Jeongguk walked to his room and laid in his bed, deciding that he shouldn't worry about it and should get some sleep, so that's what he did.

********
End of this chapter.
💜💜

Hope you enjoyed this short chapter

Schools going to start in a few days, ugh!
😩😩