e l e v e n

Back to GgukTaeKook...

"Would you make us happy..."

"...by becaming our boyfriend?"

I stared at the boys, mouth wide open, blush on my cheeks and my heart exploding.

"Tae...?"

"OMG YESSS!! I WOULD LOVE TO!! YOU DONT KNOW HOW LONG I WAS WAITING FOR THIS!!" I exclaimed, bringing them into a tight hug.

The twins started smiling brightly, hugging me back.

"You scared us for a minute, Tae." Kookie commented.

"Hehe..sorry.." I nervously chuckled, "I was just shocked and happy."

"I'm just happy we can call you ours." Ggukkie commented.

"MmHm, it was annoying to watch as boys and girls came and flirted with you." Kookie complained, pouting slightly.

I laughed at his jealousy, "Well, I'm also glad I can call you both mine. It was annoying seeing Sana and other girls flirting with you two."

"I mean I can see why, I'm a handsome human being." Ggukkie said in a cocky tone.

I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

"Will you ever grow up?" Kookie said, pinching his nose with index and thumb.

"Yah! You're just jealous because I'm more handsome that you."

"WE LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME!"

I laughed at their little argument, they were so cute, even though they don't admit it. They continued bickering whilst I lovingly stared at them. I'm so happy that these two are now mine.

"Tae!" Ggukkie exclaimed, "Who do you think is more handsome?"

"Well...I have to say..." I thought for a moment, "me!"

"Yahhh!" Ggukkie whined and started chasing me around the park. Kookie was watching us, and chuckled whenever Ggukkie wasn't watching and ran into a tree.

********
End of this chapter!
💜💜

I have no idea what to write next. I've been thinking of ending this book soon, so I might write a Namjin chapter and then finish the book.

🥰💜💜

Also thank you guys for the votes and comments. Make sure to comment more as I love to read them. 💜💞