t h r e e

No ones POV
It was another day of school, the Jeon Twins walking down the hallways, screams following them. The bell rung, making the screams quiet down. The twins walked to their class, sitting in their seats. Jungkook noticed Taehyung walk in, his hair messy and he had a tired look on his face.

"What wrong with you?" Jungkook asked.

"Tired." Taehyung mumbled, resting his head on the table with arms surrounding.

"Sleep. I'll wake you up when the teacher comes."

Taehyung smiled, even though it was hidden because of his arms. He closed his eyes and slowly fell asleep, creating quiet snores which made Jungkook coo inside, he looked around and caught Jins gaze.

"Is he okay?" Jin mouthed.

"Yeah, said he was tired." Jungkook mouthed back.

Jin shook his head and muttered something under his breath, something along the lines, "Stupid...Taehyung...games."

A few minutes later, the teacher walked in. Jungkook was about to wake Taehyung up, when the teacher called his name.

"Jungkook. Is he asleep?" She asked, her eyes staring at the sleeping male.

"Yeah. Couldn't get to sleep at all last night." Jungkook lied.

The teacher smiled, "Then let the boy sleep."

Jungkook nodded and the teacher carried on with the lesson. After an hour passed and the bell had rung, students stared to pack up their belongings and head to their next lesson.

"Taehyungggg," Jin whined, shaking the youngers shoulder, "Gettt uppp, we're going to be late."

Taehyung rose his head, his hands rubbing his eyes, making everyone around him coo at his cute appearance.

"KayKay hyung." Taehyung muttered.

Taehyung packed up his stuff and was about to walk out the room, when a small hand grabbed his arm.

"Come on. You're too tired to go to class, so let's just skip." Jimin whispered, not wanting Jin to listen to his conversation, as he'll scold them for skipping class.

However, before Taehyung could say anything, Jimin dragged the tired male upstairs and onto the roof. When they opened the door, the wind gave a slight breeze, making both males shiver, but they ignored it.

Jimin sat down and dragged Taehyung down aswell. Taehyung laid his head on the short males lap and once again, slowly fell asleep.

Jimin was playing with Taehyung ash grey hair. He started to hum a song that he, Taehyung and Jin had made when they were younger. Soon after, Jimin joined his bestfriend and fell asleep.

*Inside*
*Break*

"WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY?!" A voice screamed.

"I don't know hyung, but we'll find them." Another voice said, trying to calm down the worried male.

"No! We have to find them." Jin said, "What if he's got them?"

"Who?" Namjoon asked.

Jin looked at his other friends, he wanted to tell them so badly but he also needed Jimins and Taehyungs permission. Jin ignored them and ran off trying to find the two males he had grown up with.