t w e l v e

Author POV
It was that time of month.
The time where you hang up you're scary decorations.
The time where you buy scary costumes.
The time where you get sweets from strangers.
The time when you get spooked.

Currently with BTS, they were infront of a haunted house, deciding whether they go in or not.

"Please can we goooo." Jimin pleaded, "it's Halloween."

"I don't think we should." Hoseok said, clinging onto Yoongis arm and gripping Jimins hand tightly.

"Please guys..it's been so long since me, Jin hyung and Jimin hyung went in a haunted house." Taehyung said.

"Fine we'll go in." Namjoon accepted.

"Hoseok babe, do you wanna go in or stay out here?"

Hoseok looked around, there was people dressed up as clowns, ghosts, skeletons etc and there was no way he was standing out here on his own.

"I-I'll go i-in." Hoseok stumbled, "but I'm n-not letting go of your arm and hand."

Jimin and Yoongi nodded, finding their boyfriends behaviour quite cute. They all payed for a ticket and walked in.

Jeongguk and Taehyung was clinging onto Jungkook. Whenever people jumped on them, Jeongguk will scream his head off, Taehyung and Jungkook always laughed at him.

Infront them was Yoongi and Jimin on each side of Hoseok, making him stand in the middle, 'protected', said by Hoseok.

And behind the GgukTaeKook trio was Namjin, watching their 'kids' and laughing at Jeongguk whenever he screamed.

"So, how are you finding this? Scary?" Namjoon whispered.

"It's okay.." Jin whispered back, "it's not that scary."

"Well that's a shame, I was hoping for you to cling onto my arm, like Jeongguk."

Jin blushed at Namjoons words, his heart was beating so fast and the butterflies in his stomach appeared.

"I know you're blushing, sweetheart." Namjoon confidently stated, a small cocky smirk on his face.

"Y-yah." Jin stuttered, punching Namjoons arm, "Stop, Im not blushing."

"Sure cutie pie."

Jin was literaly the colour of a tomato, "s-stop with the nicknames."

"Or what? What are you going to do honey?" Namjoon questioned, leaning into Jins face.

"If you don't stop, I'll-"

Jin was interrupted by a two loud screams, he turned his attention away from Namjoon and instead focused on Jeongguk and Hoseok, who looked like they were going to poop their pants.

"Guys, we should leave, them two look like they've seen a ghost." Jin said, leaving Namjoon to check on Jeongguk and Hoseok.

"Funny thing is that they did just see a ghost." Yoongi chuckled, hugging Hoseok tightly.

"Haha very funny Yoongi hyung." Taehyung sarcastically said, trying to calm down Jeongguk with the help of his other boyfriend.

"We should actually leave." Jungkook commented. The others agreed and quickly walked back to the entrance.

When they left the building, Jeongguk regained his cocky and confident self.

"Why did we leave?" He asked, "Pfft, you guys are such scaredy cats."

Everyone face palmed themselves. Typical Jeongguk.

"We should start leaving." Yoongi said, still comforting his boyfriend, Jimin helping him.

They all went their separate ways, Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok went to Yoongis house, to cheer up Hoseok. Jeongguk and Jungkook wouldn't let Taehyung go back home, so he was dragged back to the Jeon household. And Namjoon and Jin were walking back to Namjoons house.

"You didn't finish what you were gonna say." Namjoon said, smiling, making his dimples show.

Jin stared at him until an idea popped up in his head, "if you don't stop, I'll kiss you."

Namjoon was shock, but not for long as he was suddenly engulfed into a kiss. Jin wrapped his arms around his neck, whilst he (Namjoon) wrapped his arms around Jins waist. They continued kissin, only pulling away when they needed oxygen.

"I love you Namjoon." Jin confessed.

"I love you two Jin." Namjoon confessed.