e i g h t

Taehyungs  POV
"HYUNGS!" I exclaimed, "HELP ME!!"

Jin and Jimin hyung dashed into my room, panicked look on their faces, Jin hyung holding a fork, and Jimin hyung holding a cushion.

"Where are they?"

"Whose hurting you?"

"My closet." I answered.

Hyungs just sent me a confused look.

"I don't have anything to wear for my date with the twins." I complained.

"I wa supposed to help you, you dimwit." Jimin hyung said, an annoyed expression on his small face.

"Oh yeah." I giggled, I could be really stupid sometimes.

Jin hyung left the room, muttering something about 'dimwits...scaring me...knife...murder', I just shrugged it off, it was a normal Jin thing.

"Okay, so I went shopping yesterday after school and I got an outfit for you to wear. Trust me, the boys will love it." Jimin hyung had a creepy smile on his face, scaring me, "Follow me child."

I followed Jimin hyung into his room, he then got out a bag from his closet.

"No." I said, staring at him in disbelief. "I am not wearing that."

"Yes you are Taehyung." Jimin hyung argued.

"No hyung."

"Yes you are Tae. Please for me."

"No."

*Ten minutes later*

"Ughhhh! How did I let you convince me to wear this?!" I complained, pulling the skirt down a little bit. Jimin hyung caught me and lifted the skirt again.

"Taehyung you look gorgeous." Jimin hyung complimented, "you need to crossdress more."

I blushed at his words. The red skirt was a bit short, the black tights were hugging my legs, but I loved the white jumper, it was cute.

Maybe I should crossdress more

"Omg Tae!" Jin hyung squealed, "you look stunning. "If I wasn't crushing on Namjoon, I would've asked you out."

I blushed even more.

*dInG dOnG* 😂

"Tae, go put the heart shaped necklace on, I'll answer the door." Jimin hyung ordered.

I nodded my head and dashed upstairs, looking for the necklace Jimin hyung brought me for my 10th birthday.

I was panicking so much. What if they didn't like it? Do they like cross dressers? Are they going to hate me?

My hands started to get sweaty.

Should I cancel? Should I change clothes? Is this good enough?