s e v e n

I haven't edited this and I can't be bothered to do it so just ignore the mistakes😂

Jungkook knows he has feelings for the older male, ever since they slept together at Hoseoks house.

He will always have butterflies everytime Taehyung hugs him, how Taehyungs eyes have that happy, innocent sparkle, his heavenly visuals that make him look like the youngest and his loveable personality. Jungkook was whipped. And he knew that.

Currently, he was watching Taehyung and his twin brother talk and giggle. He's noticed that ever since Jeongguk stood up for Taehyung, the two have grown close, and he didn't like that. He's noticed that Jeongguk always blushed whenever Taehyung hugs him, how he hasn't flirted with any other girls, instead with Taehyung and also the way Jeongguk likes to stare at Taehyung. He definately didn't like it. He knows that his brother has feelings for Taehyung and so he made a challenge for himself and his brother.

*at the Jeon household*

"JEONGGUK!" Jungkook called.

"YEAH?" Jeongguk answered.

"COME HERE FOR A MIN!"

"OKAY!"

Footsteps were heard coming from the stairs and soon a messy looking Jeongguk walked in.

"What is it?" He asked, sitting next to his brother.

"So, I have a challenge for us two." Jungkook explained.

"Okay...? What is it?" Jeongguk squinted his eyes, half curious, half suspicious.

"Whoever gets Taehyung to say yes first to a date, then they can date him." Jungkook said, crossing his arms.

"Deal." Jeongguk smirked.

*Next day(Friday)*
At school

Jungkook was walking down the hallways when he bumped into the person he was looking for.

"Taehyung! I was just looking for you!" Jungkook said.

"You were? Okay then, what did you need?" Taehyung asked, a bright smile on his face.

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me?" Jungkook asked, rubbing his neck nervously.

"..."

"It's o-okay if you s-say no." Jungkook hurriedly said, walking away, tears starting to appear.

What he didn't realise was the happiness on the older face.

Taehyungs POV

Omg! My crush just asked me out! HE ASKED ME OUT!!

I was too busy fanboying that I didn't notice Jungkook slowly walking away.

"Y-Yeah sur-, Jungkook?" I realised that Jungkook wasn't in front of me and was walking away, so I ran towards the younger and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Yes. I'd love to go out with you."

Jungkook turned around so fast, a bright bunny smile on his face.