five | interview

Seventeen's interview

( alessia is bold, interviewer is italics )

Good evening everyone! I'm here with the one and only Alessia Everhart who now has carried a big role for the upcoming marvel studios movie, Avengers Infinity War. So, Alessia, how are you feeling today?

Hi! i feel great, kinda nervous to be around here but mostly, i'm feeling great.

So, how does it feel to be casted in a big movie?

Honestly? it's like the best feeling the world! I always wanted to work in a marvel movie and now i got the chance to portraying one of my favorite superheroes and i couldn't ask for more.

Alessia, people have been curious on what role you'll be playing! And everyone and me too obviously has looking forward to today's interview to find the answers. Mind if you tell us right now?

Okay, so.. I portrayed Heidi Agnesia a.k.a Aphrodite!

Oh i know that, isn't she a greek superheroine? Would you tell us more about her origin?

Yeah you're right. She's from greek, she's from ancient greek legacy and she got the superhero name from one of the greek goddesses name and her powers is she can levitate, she can control four elements such as water air earth and fire, telekinesis, and mind control.

Do you think Aphrodite will make an important role in the movie or just supporting role?

I think i  can't answer to that question because if i answer that i will spoiled the movie so maybe you guys just have to wait until the movie came out! (giggled)

Isn't Aphrodite has a bleach blonde hair, are you gonna dyed your hair or you just keep your hair that way?

Maybe i want to dye my hair or they give me a wig, i don't know. i want to fit the role perfectly so there's 2 possibilities. yeah.

How do you practice at home? Do you practice your Aphrodite movements, or maybe her lines? Can you tell us?

Well, i haven't read the script yet. But i do practice the Aphrodite movements sometimes. I also read the comics when i got spare time

And when did you start filming?

Tomorrow i go to Atlanta to starts filming there.

Awesome! So now that we know about what role you're gonna play and now i want to ask you about something...

Okay what is it? Just ask me anyway!

We see on your instagram page that the other Avengers casts are welcoming you very warm and kindly, how would you feel about that?

Well i feel very welcomed! They are super nice and maybe fun as a co-stars and of course i can't wait to meet them and work with them (sees camera and smile)

and all of your fans on your instagram page is shipping you with your new co-stars, tom holland...? (smirk) how'd you feel about that?

Haha actually there's nothing big about it, though. You know fans always shipping us with whoever we interacted with and i got used to it so nothing special. I barely met Tom and of course we've interacted on social media but that's that.

But i hope i can be friends with Tom Holland because he seems like a sweet guy.

Just so you know, Alessia, i kinda ship you with him. And we all hope that Aphrodite will have a conversation with Peter Parker, or maybe as a love interest. Do we all want that?

(Audience cheering)

Hahaha honestly, beside Peter Parker, i want Aphrodite to have a conversation with Scarlet Witch and Captain America and of course Iron Man. Is that too much to ask?

Well, i hope that comes true and we all can't wait to see you as Aphrodite! Alessia, before we close this interview, any message for your fans and family?

Yes please. (looks at camera) i want to  say thanks to all of my lovely fans, i love you guys so much! Thank you for all your support and love, i'm very appreciate it. And for my family, Mom, Dad, and Quinn, thanks for having my back and always supporting me.

I hope i can make you all thrilled when you watch Infinity War and proud seeing me as Aphrodite! Love you guys (blows kisses)

Yep that's Alessia Everhart, everyone! Stay tuned for another interview with us and after this we have Justin Timberlake and see you guys after the break.