thirteen | movie scene

APHRODITE'S FIRST APPEARANCE

a scene tookbplace in a crowded high school, where there's this girl walked herself through the school corridor. she walked through the corridor calmly when suddenly she saw there was three figures who following her, she knows it's not people from school. they were a strangers. she tried to followed them but she lost them. she searched around the school but she found nothing. she took a deep a breath and went to the school library. the library is huge and kinda dark but very calming, and she searched for some books but she saw the three figures already in the library, sat at the reading table and they all stared at her.

" who are you guys? and why are you following me?!" she asked in a high tone and grabbed a book to used it as a self defense.
" whoa, just calm down, heidi." the bleached hair lady approached. there's two other guys with her. the one with a beard man and one black man.

" how do you know my name? and who are you guys please?" heidi still asked them. of course she was curious. who are they and why they know her name.
" I'm steve rogers, this is natasha and he's sam. we're here to see you heidi." the man that said his name was steve rogers said. the woman smiled and the black man waved at her.

" steve rogers? captain america? are you guys the avengers?" heidi more confused. she looked at them one by one, they did looked like the people from avengers.
" look, okay, just tell me what you guys want from me or i will scream." she insisted, still holding the book incase they're doing something to her.

" seriously steve, i suggest you to tell her straight to the point." sam wilson whispered.
" we saw at the national security camera there was girl who looked like you and attacked a bunch shoplifters with telekinesis and she levitated and we believe it was you... wasn't it?" steve rogers explained, his eyes looked at heidi sharply.

it did was her. should she tell them the truth? but she doesn't really trust them. even though it's captain america she's talking with.
" if it is me, what would you guys do?" she asked them, her eyes watered a little bit because she was scared.
they looked at each other and staring back at heidi," we see something in you and we need your little help." sam approached and removed his disguising cap.

" help for what?" she asked. she asked too much because all of this was confusing.
" we want to explain but can you.. put that book down and just sit?" natasha said softly, tried to calm her down and gave her a little smile.

heidi still confused, she looked around and put down her book and sit, even though there's a long distance between their seats and hers.

" we need your help." sam said while he crossed his both hands and get himself comfy in those seat.
" does all of this have a connection with the weird and terrifying changes on the universe?" heidi asked. the three of them looked shook at her response and stared at each other.

natasha furrowed her eyebrows," what do you mean?"
" i.. kinda feel it. i feel something is odd. the sky, the ground, feels weird. like something have been taken away from the universe but i don't know what that is." she explained while she played with her shaky fingers.

the three of them still look confused.

" it's thanos." steve rogers just said straight to the point. the name of thanos looked so familiar in heidi's head but she doesn't really remember.
" and what about him?" she asked, she can't keep her eyes off of them.
" he tried to take all of the infinity stones to balance the universe. he wants to wipe half of the universe by using the infinity stones." natasha romanoff explained, her face looked so desperate.

" what? by wipe half of the universe do you guys mean... those people will dead?" heidi asked in a horrific expression. the library situation turned into horror. if it is true, she wants to help. she won't let thanos do this. the three of them looked at heidi in silence as if their expression already answered her question," and he already got two stones." steve added.

heidi stared at them and took a deep breath while she stood up from her seat," and what can i do to stop this guy?"

" first of all, we need to find wanda and vision." steve rogers said and stood up from his seat as well. sam wilson smiled because this girl got the courage to help the avengers to fight thanos, perhaps she will be an avenger one day.

" and who are they?" heidi asked,
" vision has the mind stone and wanda is with him right now. sam, can you track them down?" natasha said.

" yup. i already found them. they are in scotland right now" sam stood up while he checked something from that thing on his left wrist.

" then we need to get moving and protect vision," steve commanded and they all went straight to the outside of the library and heidi followed them. the other kids who were in the library all stared at them, thinking what heidi was doing with those people.

" before the black order gets vision first."

* scene cut*