fifty five| real life

.゚✧

this is the second time alessia visited tom's house, it was because they already explored most of the popular places in london and after that they just hanging out at tom's house along with harrison and tom's brothers.
" i love watching the view from your house." alessia said, as she finished sipping her fanta. they were sitting at the backyard of tom's house with a lot of drinks and snacks. she sat next to tom, who couldn't stop staring at her.

" what was that for?" alessia asked with a bright smile. she's kinda blushed looking at the way tom looked at her.
" what?" tom pretending he doesn't know what she was talking about.
" that staring. what was that for?" alessia asked again, followed by her giggles because tom looked adorable but idiot when she gave him that question.

tom didn't know what to say, he just staring at alessia and hesitated to open his mouth and say something.

" i'm gonna get another drink and maybe a board game? harry, sam, and paddy follow me." harrison realized what's about to happen trying to leave them both alone.

alessia stared at harrison and tom's brothers as they were leaving and staring back at tom again.
" ally, i want to tell you something." tom said, smiling tried to calm himself.
" okay, what is it?" alessia asked.

" i like you a lot, ally. actually no, i love you. i love you so much. every time we got separated i always missed you and i can't imagine myself without you in my life." tom expressed his feelings to alessia and hold her hand tightly.

alessia couldn't say anything, her heart beat faster than usual and she starting to smiled with her both eyes watered. she couldn't believed that he said that.

" i—" she opened her mouth to say something but she couldn't because she's to overjoyed and her heart beating faster and faster.
" all i want to ask to you is... will you be my girlfriend?" tom finally asked the question. the question that he always afraid of what the answer will be. his heart beating faster too but he took a deep breath and tried to relax while his hand still holding alessia's soft hand.

alessia took a deep breath and giggled," you know, tom, i've waited this for a long time. i love you too, tom holland."

and suddenly she pecked tom's lips and stop there because she wasn't sure about that. but tom smiled and kissed her back and their lips were in a perfect sync. alessia placed her hand on his soft curly hair and they still kissed. this is the first time they kissed and they love every moment of it.

after they broke the kiss, alessia answered tom's question," and of course i want to be your girlfriend."

tom smiled and hugged her with joy that finally he got the girl that he wanted the whole time.

" if you wanted to make our relationship hidden from the media and the fans, it's okay. i know we can work this out." tom said while they were still hugging.

" i don't care about what they want to do about our relationship, all i care is you."

this is too cute