forty four| real life

゚✧

after celebrating her birthday with quinn and her friends, alessia continued watching netflix on her living room while quinn still eating one of alessia's birthday cakes.
" natt told me to stay here after the party and i don't know why! i really wanted some boba tea from the streets!" alessia complained while choosing what show she will be watching on netflix.

" well she had a point though. we were just partying and maybe she doesn't want you to get sick or something? hey, your premiere is coming." quinn tried to made alessia think positive.

" yeah but it's weird. whatever. can you get some boba tea for me?" alessia put a sad face infront of quinn so quinn could buy it for her.
" because it's your birthday today, girl. i will buy it. i wanna go get some groceries too. sure you won't coming?" quinn said while she grabbed her black purse.

" no i'm just staying here. thank you sister." alessia smiled and continued watching netflix. as quinn left the house alessia grabbed a popcorn and watch her favorite show black mirror, with cookie her dog sat next to her.

suddenly there was a knock on her front door, alessia groaned and opened the door when a figure standing infront of her shocked her.
it was tom holland holding a bouquet of flowers.

" oh my god what are you doing here?!" alessia widened her eyes because she was shocked. she can't believe tom holland standing infront of her front door.
" i came to surprise you. happy birthday ally." tom smiled while gave the bouquet to ally.

" they're beautiful. thank you!" alessia hugged tom tightly and tom hugged her back. they were hugging for a long time because they missed each other and how they both wanted this for a long time.
" how did you get here? and where's your suitcase?" alessia let go of the hug and let tom in.

" yeah i dropped the suitcase at my hotel and i went straight to your house." tom answered as he sat on the couch.
alessia sat next to him," how did you know where i live"
" natalie told me your address. actually she knows the whole time i'll be visiting you here." tom explained.
" that's why she told me to just be at home tonight! it was you." alessia pushed tom's body and laughed.

" sorry." tom chuckled. they talked to each other until quinn arrived and didn't know how tom holland could be here.

" ally here is the boba tea for you, i bought the one with brown sug— holy shit?" quinn said as she saw tom holland was sitting there at their couch.

" yeah he's here!" alessia jumped excitedly to quinn and grabbed the boba tea.
" hey quinn. sorry to make you so shook." tom smiled and waved at quinn.
" well hi! you're much handsome in person." quinn smiled.

" actually me and him gonna strolling the city again. is that okay?" alessia tried to ask for quinn's permission.
" of course you can! just have fun okay?" quinn gave them a thumbs up and continued to put the groceries on the fridge.

" nice to meet you quinn!" tom said and waved at her again as they were leaving the house.

" oh, my sister's in love." quinn said to herself.

゚✧

" thank you for coming here. i'm really surprised." alessia said thank you to tom for the hundred times.
" your welcome. beside, the premiere is in los angeles too and this is the perfect time to visiting you." tom said.
" yeah you're right." alessia nodded. they wandered through the streets again and kinda remembered their first date on atlanta.

they strolling to a shops, eating some ice creams, and talked with a never ending topic on the crowded street of los angeles. they were having so much fun until its ten pm and alessia really needed to go home.
" wow you're very good at that." alessia responsed to tom's story and finished her ice cream and tossed it into the litter box near her.
" yeah. i know i'm very good." tom said. they talked again until they reached at the front door of alessia's house.

" i really should go inside and you really should go back to your hotel." alessia opened her front door with the spare key she bring and moved her body to face tom.
" yeah. i'll see you soon tomorrow?" tom asked making sure they'll meet again tomorrow.
" yeah. there is a lot of places i want to show you." alessia smiled. they both went silence for a second and alessia suddenly kissed tom's cheek.

" thank you so much for coming to los angeles and meet me here." alessia smiled and blushed, she couldn't believe she finally got the courage to kiss tom holland's cheek.

tom went blushed too," your welcome. and, happy birthday again." alessia giggled and they said goodbye to each other and tom straight went to his hotel while alessia closed her front door with a wide smile and so happy that tom is here.