fifty four| phone call

HARRISON IS CALLING

ACCEPT | DECLINE

( tom is italics, harrison is bold )

" hey what's wrong tom? i just got your voicemail."

" yeah dude where have you been?"

" i just drove my sister to her piano class and i turned off my phone."

" aren't you with alessia?"

" no she just went back to her hotel, she said she's very exhausted."

" okay. so what do you want to talk about?"

" i wanna tell you something."

" okay just said it then."

" i love her."

" alessia?"

" of course it's alessia, who do you want it to be? your sister?"

" okay now you love her and of course you're gonna tell her how you feel right?"

" maybe i want to tell her. no matter what she feels about me, i'm gonna tell her."

" good. i'm relieved that you got the nerves to tell her."

" well yeah. i'm not a pussy though."

" you really love her, aren't you?"

" yeah. alessia? she's very gorgeous, like i can't stand her being that gorgeous. please don't tell her this but yeah i think i love her."

" i'm pretty sure she feels the same way. like hello? i'm with you guys through the whole day and believe it or not she was looking at you like you're the only boy on earth."

" stop saying like that and stop lying bro."

" i'm not lying! oh my, are you blushing right now?"

" no i'm not. i'm just preventing you to becoming a liar."

" why would i lie? i've seen it by my own fucking eyes."

" just wish me luck. i'm gonna tell her when she's visiting us again tomorrow. but you have to know if i need a time with her just the two of us you'll know when you're gonna leave us alone okay?"

" aight, roger that."

"*took a deep breath*"

" okay what was that for?"

" nothing, just scared and afraid what it might affect to our friendship if she doesn't feel the same way."

" you got the courage to ask her to go on a date with you and you can't tell her how you feel?"

" yes but, i don't know sometimes the feeling of unsure always pops up you know."

" but probably you're right, though."

" not probably. i AM right."

" i hate you."

" but you need me for some love advice in the future,"

" so you can't hate me."

" yeah yeah. you can help those hopeless romantic teen out there lmao"

" well i'm not buying it. i just want to help the people who are really hopeless. like you."

" why are you so fucking annoying?"

" lmao. just kidding."

" since the conversation is finished, can i just hang up? i really want to take a freaking shower right now."

" yeah of course i don't need you anymore so"

" whatever. see ya,"

" and goodluck."

" thank you mate. see ya"

———

aww i love this kind of friendship