forty three| facetime

SPIDEY BOY IS REQUESTING TO FACETIME!

ACCEPT | DECLINE

( alessia is italics, tom is bold )

" there's the birthday girl!"

" hahaha, very funny tommy."

" i want to say happy birthday to you in person. Well even though facetime is not in person but at least i get to see your face."

" (blushed) well thank you so much! i've had  an amazing day today."

" good for you. so what are you doing on your birthday?"

" we will have a little party at my house only with quinn and my friends. and we have a lot of food to eat!"

" haha that must be a lot of fun.  and what will you doing at night?"

" i don't know probably just take a rest at my house or something"

" good then."

" uh, happy birthday to you? again?"

" you don't have anything to say so you're just said that? you're so funny! (laughed) but thank you. again?"

" wow you know me so well. hey, wanna meet tessa?"

" oh my god i want to! just put her on the camera!!"

" wait....( searching for tessa) here you go. hey tess! meet my gorgeous friend here, her name is ally. say hi! (put the camera infront of tessa)"

" hi tessa! you look so cute! i'm ally and i have a dog too but sadly he's in his cage right now sleeping. (smiling excitedly)"

" today is her birthday, tessa say happy birthday! (tessa barked infront of his camera)"

" (tessa ran away) oops she went away, hahaha dog. thank you for showing me tessa. i think this is my best gift yet."

" hahaha yeah she always get bored so fast."

" i think i'm going to feed her for a while. facetime later?

" yeah of course, i have to help quinn preparing and that stuff. see you soon!"