fifty eight| interview

radio interview

( alessia is italics, tom is bold, interviewer is normal)

" good evening everyone! it's me here on KISS FM UK and i'm here with two famous actors who starred together in big movie, Avengers: Infinity War, it's Tom Holland and Alessia Everhart!"

" hey everyone!"

" hey guys, what's up?"

" okay so tom and alessia, i'm here with you guys to ask some questions and maybe after that we can jamming to some dope songs here? shall we start?"

" yes i'm so ready! we should start now."

" the jamming to some dope songs after the interview is a good idea so yeah let's start."

" so, the first question is for alessia. how do you feel when you knowing that you'll gonna be portraying a comic character in a big movie? i mean it's the marvel studios that we're talking about!"

" yeah at first i was shaking because i didn't believe that i got the role, and i was feeling insecure for a little bit because i had a thinking that am i gonna be the perfect person to portray aphrodite? but with the help of my sister and friends finally i'll just go along with it and yeah!"

" she's the perfect person to portray her. you have seen the movie right? isn't she amazing?"

" tom stop it (whispering and blushed)"

" yes i have and believe it or not, i've seen the movie for 2 times and maybe i want more? the movie is very great and my favorite marvel movie so far. and you guys are amazing!"

" you've seen the movie for 2 times? oh my god that's amazing."

" thank you bro."

" i love the movie! and okay back to the questions, Tom, how are you feeling after filming infinity war and perhaps you will have another spiderman movie?"

" i'm feeling super great after filming infinity war and seeing the movie a
make me relieved and it was the dopest movie i've seen so far,"

" and for the another spiderman movie questions, maybe, i will have another movie returned as peter parker. following from that 'scene' in infinity war we don't know if he gonna returned or not but yeah there's possibilities that spiderman 2 is coming."

" you guys just have to go to the ace comic con because tom will be there and probably he gonna tell you guys some good news about peter parker's fate."

" yes, alessia is totally right. i will be at the ace comic con so yeah be there."

" wow i really wanna go to the ace comic con myself. so, another questions for you both."

" okay what is it?"

" you guys becoming closer to each other since you filmed infinity war right?"

" yeah, it's true."

" and what are your response about those dating rumors and the shipname that your fans gave to you, what is it called? uh—"

" tally (giggled)"

" yeah, tally."

" okay so what are your response and how do you guys deal with all of that? you know, dating rumors and stuff."

" actually, i think those dating rumors are not a rumours anymore?"

" yeah! the rumours are true now."

" okay hold on a second— are you guys are official right now?"

" (looked at tom) are we?"

" yes..?"

" oh my god this is awesome! the awesome part is you guys just make it official on our radio station! congratulations by the way oh my god you guys literally spilled it infront me!"

" probably they're gonna find out by themselves but we decided to just tell all of it."

" oh and about the tally shipname, even though it's kinda annoying sometimes but i like it"

" okay so since you guys are a thing now, what are you guys gonna do about the paparazzis and the medias that probably is freaking out right now hearing that you guys are officially a couple?"

" me and alessia aren't give a shit about any of them,"

" yeah we don't really care actually!"

" awesome! so, i think it's done for you guys, thank you for being here with KISS FM UK and oh for our little goodbye gift,"

" what song would you guys want to be playing right now?"

" how about Gorgeous by Taylor swift (staring at tom)?"

" yep, i love her."

" okay so i'm gonna be playing Gorgeous by Taylor Swift and thank you again for being here with KISS FM UK!"

okay so kiss fm uk is A REAL radio station in uk so it's just an information that i'm not making that up