sixty three| facetime

QUINN SISTA IS REQUESTING TO FACETIME!

ACCEPT | DECLINE

( alessia is normal, quinn is bold )

" well hello there to the prettiest fashion model ever!"

" shut up i'm not!"

" okay, what are you want to talk about?"

" is that your hotel?? damn that looks so comfy."

" yeah (showed the entire room) it is so freaking comfy! thank you to my lovely friends who bought it for me."

" you're not gonna staying at that hotel room forever right? i know you just got paid for infinity war but hey, it's better to spend your money on clothes rather than sleeping for days in a hotel!"

" whoah, you think i'm gonna spend all my money on hotel? heck no,"

" i'm gonna be staying at tom's house starting from tomorrow until i get home."

" awesome! living in your boyfriend's house with his family, and we'll just have to wait until you guys get married."

" oh my god that's not funny."

" i've never seen you this happy before. that boy really made you fall in head over heels for him right?"

" yeah, maybe."

" by the way.."

" what?"

" i want to tell you something but it's kinda a secret and i trust you so no spoiling things! promise?"

" promise! spill it already sis"

" tom just told me that the spiderman movie is renewed and he will be started filming soon,"

" oh my god that's amazing!"

" wait, it's that the secret?"

" yes! he and marvel haven't announced it yet so you're the first to know, so shut your mouth okay!"

" oh my god i'm the first to know that spiderman movie will be renewed??"

" actually tom was the one who first to know but nevermind."

" yeah yeah okay. and what about him?"

" he will be filming the movie for months and i don't know if we can work things out with our relationship,"

" that's the thing you're afraid of?"

" alessia everhart, it's gonna be fine! you guys do love each other right?"

" of course! but,"

" where's your positive vibes? you can always visit him on set and you can facetime each other, it's easy!"

" yes and that's what i told him and he said that maybe we can work this out."

" see? even tom himself are so sure about it."

" you guys are going to be okay."

" are you sure?"

" so sure!"

" thank you for always helping me with your positive thoughts. it's really hopeful if i'm being honest."

" well i know! (winked)"

" ugh i think i regretted my words."

" i miss you and have fun in tom's house!"

" thank you! so i'll see you soon?"

" see you soon! oh, by the way mom and dad just got home."

" oh my god really? can i see them?"

" i think they just went for a nap (frowning)! i'm gonna facetime you again when they're wake up okay?"

" okay! see ya! (blows a kiss)"

" bye sissy!"

this book is almost finished oh my god!