Chapter 1

Disclaimer - ⚠️

Do not copy this or I'll cut you. Deadass. I advise you not to fuck with a short person!

All the books I write is stud for stud so this'll be stud4stud. If you got a problem, fuck you! 💯

If you visually represent one of my characters, and you don't want to, let me know.

This is meant for a mature audience, so be mature or catch these hands. Your choice.

This book'll contain—

• comedy

• minor drama

SEX (lots of it)

• violence and strong language

- enjoy 🙂

1 - Photograph

Anya's POV

I threw on something for the day after doing my morning routine. Nothing crazy since I was just going to class and back home.

A notification came to my phone alerting me that someone followed me on Instagram.

I was curious as to who'd follow me since I wasn't active, so I opened the notification.

My jaw dropped at who I saw.

Nola Young!?

She goes to the same college as me. Her sense of style was lit, I admired it and her looks were just my type. Her skin resembled the creamiest caramel frappe that you could find. Her lips were full and succulent. Damn, I love her.

Especially since she was a stud, studs is my thing. She doesn't give a fuck about what people think, she just minds her business and I love that.

I've always had a little crush on her, not that she'd ever know.

The thing is she's 'popular' and people like that are just out of reach to me.

Why the hell would she follow me?

I locked my screen and threw my bag over my shoulder since it was time to head to school. Hopefully our professor lets us out early, I want to get back in bed as soon as possible.

I hung my bag on my seat as I sat down and the classroom gradually grew as time passed.

My instagram isn't even easy to find without knowing the exact username. How'd she find it?

My daydreaming was interrupted when I heard my name being called.

"Anya!" (announced ahn-yah) The person snapped and I looked up with a lost look.

"Huh?" I questioned.

"I was calling your bigheaded self! Is you deaf? You can't hear?" An acquaintance said to me.

I gave a harsh laugh as I furrowed my brows at them. "Who is you talking to like that?"

"My bad, bro." They apologized and I put my earphones back in as they sat by me.

People really be bold nowadays, I don't know what's been going on lately.

Class began once our professor came. As I hoped, he ended up dismissing us early. I grabbed my stuff and was the first one out.

I'm not a fan of college, and everything that requires me getting out of bed early.

I got a call just as I was walking out and it was my best friend, Jess. I picked up, excited to tell her about who followed me.