Chapter 18

18 - Jealousy

Nola's POV

I sat in the parking lot on campus with a attitude, waiting on Anya.

I heard two soft knocks at the passenger window and unlocked the doors without bothering to look.

I heard her get in, sliding off her bookbag and immediately fastening her seatbelt.

I pulled out of the parking spot and began to drive without looking or speaking to her.

I am not in the mood today. I woke up pissed.

...I've been pissed since yesterday, that fucking bastard. Who the fuck does she think she is?

"Nola?" I heard Anya's voice and got out of my head as I looked at her.

She was looking at me strangely.

"Aren't you gonna get out? We at your place."

"Oh... yeah, I know that." I said, turning off the engine and unfastening my seatbelt.

Anya's gaze fell to the back and she looked at me. "What about that box in the back?"

I stared at her for a moment. "...Bring it."

I got out of the car and slammed my door shut as she responded, "Oh, alright."

We walked in my apartment and I locked the door after Anya walked in.

The thought of what happened yesterday stayed persistent as I grew more irritated.

I suddenly grabbed Anya's shoulder as I said, "Yesterday–!"

Anya stared at me as she waited for me to finish, "Nigga, what?"

"Yesterday..." I said more inaudibly as I thought.

...What the fuck did that bitch say to you?!

I let her shoulder go. "...Nevermind."

"Alright?" Anya said, looking at me strangely again.

Ah! This is so irritating! Why do I feel like this!?

She followed me into my room and I sat on my bed while letting out a heavy sigh.

"Where you want me to put this?" Anya asked.

I looked up and stared at her, remembering the box and what was inside of it.

"Give it here." I said, and she handed it over.

"You wanna know what's in this box?"

Anya raised a brow and I turned it over, pouring all of the box's contents onto my bed.

"We about to find out together..."

--

Anya got out of the shower first, so I got in after, leaving her alone in my room.

When I walked back in, Anya looked intrigued as she held a pair of metal handcuffs.

"Anya... you ever used sex toys before?" I asked, and she must've not noticed me as she jumped.

"Nigga, you scared me." She breathed out. "I haven't and I don't know how to."

"Oh. But there's this stud entertainer on this porn site that I use to watch. She does BDSM and I seen her use toys on her partner. ...I've only seen some of her videos. I think her name was... Chey or... Ray? Something like that."