Chapter 11

11 - The Aftermath

Anya's POV

My last class came faster than I wanted it to.

Everything was going normally, and Nola was solely paying attention to the professor. She didn't bother to look at me even once.

I frowned at the back of her head.

It's a little scary how perfectly she can act as if nothing happened...

Meanwhile, I can't stop thinking about it.

My phone went off suddenly, scaring the shit out of me. I could've swore my heart stopped.

I glanced at it and read the message.

My face flushed significantly as I looked up, and she was looking down at her phone

My phone then went off again.

Whoops

Whoops.

I looked down at my phone and smiled at it.

Why does she want to meet after class though?

"That just about covers everything for today. You may leave." Our professor releases us.

Everyone gets up and begins to leave as my heart starts to beat a little faster than usual.

I was just about to approach Nola outside of class, when a girl popped out of nowhere, followed by a couple more girls.

"Nola! Come eat with us, please?!"

"They just opened a Burger King across the street! We could get some burgers!"

"Yeah, come eat with us! We're paying!"

"We feel bad about you always paying for us! Let us treat you this time, please!"

Nola flashed them a charming smile. "Sorry, but I've got somewhere I need to be."

"What?! But you promised you'd eat with us!"

"Who're you meeting? Did you get a girlfriend?"

"No." She answered simply, and she looked at me from across the hall. "I'm going out with Anya."

I was caught completely off guard and it showed on my face as the attention turned on me.

"Remember you said you wanted to go to McDonald's?" Nola asked me.

I was lost for a brief moment until she gave me this look and I snapped out of it immediately.

"Oh, yeah! I wanna try that new mcflurry."

"Right, so I'll see you guys later." She waved towards them while walking towards me.

"Aw, I hope you have fun!"

"Can't we come along?"

"Maybe next time." Nola laughed off before wrapping her arm around my shoulder.

"Are we really going to McD's?" I ask her, genuinely curious. I want McDonald's.

"Shut up and follow me." She stated, pulling me along with her. "Walk fast and don't look up."

I complied and I heard dyke Deebo's voice, causing me to peek up and see her approaching.

"Ain't you coming to eat with us?" She asked, and Nola blew her off.

"Maybe next time."

I heard her mumble something underneath her breath to the person with her but Nola proceeded to drag me along and quickly.

We came to a stop when we reached a supply room and she pulled out a key.

How'd she get—

She yanked me into the room and locked the door behind her as soon as we got in.

"Why we in—Nnh!?" She cut me off as she kissed me hastily, pulling me into her by the waist.

She squeezed my ass and I moaned slightly into the kiss before she pulled away.

"I want to do it."

I stared at her for a moment before reality hit me like a bowling ball. "What!? Here!?"

"Are you crazy!? We at school!" I declared.

"I know, right?" She spoke with a lustful look in her eyes. "Isn't it exciting?"

"But you said you don't wanna get caught!"

"Why are you worried? I'm the only who's got the key." She said and I gave her a panicked look as she slid her hands up my shirt.

"Anya... trust me." Nola whispered into my ear, "Deep down inside... you want to, don't you?"

To be continued...
Published - 7/19/19

another teaser. 🤪