Chapter 20

20 - Switch Up

Nola's POVa/n: chocolate studs too rare

Nola's POV
a/n: chocolate studs too rare. /:

"You asked me to ride you, correct?" Anya asked me as I laid my back against the mattress.

"Did I stutter?" I questioned with a scoff.

"That means I'm in control?" Anya asked me.

I hastily pulled her on top of me. "In a sense, yeah. Can you hurry up?" I ask, getting impatient.

"Give me a kiss first..." Anya said while leaning forward, inches from my lips.

She's actually really sexy like this...

I grabbed her chin as I kissed her and she pinned my wrists suddenly. I looked at her incredulously, pulling away from the kiss.

"I'm in control, ain't I?" Anya said before I could question it and we continued our kiss.

It was deep, and enticing. It made me want to fuck her even more than I already did.

I felt cold metal around my wrists as I heard a clasp suddenly, and I bit her tongue.

She winced as she pulled away and I yelled at her, "What the fuck are you doing?!"

She cuffed my hands behind my head, so I had no control. I didn't like it.

Anya looked at me with her brows furrowed. "You think I forgive you that easy after the shit you just pulled? I'm not as dumb as you think."

"But you asked me to ride you and I said I will."

I stared at her, a little speechless. If I'm being truthful, I wasn't expecting this.

Fine, I'm not even going to trip. But if she does anything suspect, I'm beating her ass.

"Do you even know what you're doing?" I scoffed at her with a laugh.

Anya simply started to kiss on the side of my neck as she ran her hands down my stomach.

"We don't need this." Anya said into my ear, tugging off my briefs along with my strap-on.

"Chill..." I warned her. "What're you doing?"

I don't know what the fuck she's up to.

I let out a breath when she cupped my breasts in her hands, massaging them gently.

"I noticed when we first met but your titties are real pretty..." She told me, and there was this foreign feeling in my stomach.

It wasn't the feeling of me approaching my nut... so what the fuck is it?

She suddenly twists my nipple and an embarrassing sound leaves out my mouth. It stuns me momentarily and Anya licks her lips.

"Don't get cocky... I've been horny for the past hour and it's your fault."