Chapter 25

25 - First Date

Anya's POV

It was finally the day.

Me and Nola were meeting up, and for the first time, it was for something other than sex.

She said we could do whatever I want, so guess what? We doing everything I want.

I already had the whole day planned out.

I changed up my outfit for the fifth time and finally liked it. I settled for this nice button-up that I found, and black skinny jeans with slits in it.

I forgot that I bought this shirt.

I sprayed on cologne, and tied my hair. I had just got a haircut, it made it look even better.

I looked at the time on my phone and yelled, "Fuck! I'ma be late!"

I grabbed my wallet and keys, booking a Lyft.

I got to the movie theater a couple minutes earlier than planned, and went in.

I knew Nola wasn't there yet, so I went ahead and bought the tickets while I waited.

I wonder if Nola's just as excited as I am.

Nola's POV

I finished up my sets for the day, hearing giggles and whispers from girls among themselves.

Thank you, thank you. I know I look good.

I looked at the clock and realized it was time for that as I dropped a weight, letting out a deep sigh.

It hasn't even started and I'm already irritated.

I wiped the sweat from my neck then face, and went to the showers provided at the gym. I changed clothes after showering, and left.

I spotted Anya standing near the entrance of the cinema as soon as I got in.

"Hey." I said, approaching her. "You get tickets?"

"Yeah. What's up?" She smiled as she stood up from the wall, "You just come from the gym?"

I was dressed in a cap and a adidas fit, so it must've been obvious.

"Yeah. Let's go in then." I said, wanting to get this over with as soon as possible.

"Oh, you want something to eat? I have a coupon for a popcorn combo. Or, you want to eat something else? I ain't get nothing yet cause I ain't want the ice to melt in the soda and I'on know what you like so..." She rambled off.

"Let's just go in." I stated, becoming irritated.

She ended up getting up snacks anyway and I just followed her to whatever room.