1.Welcome

Picture: Ash Collins ❤️

Picture: Cole Black ❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hurry up Ash!" Andrew complains waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs, Andrew is one of my best friends, I have known him since I was four.

"I'm coming" I shout back putting on my black and white convers, I was so mad when I realised today was the first day back to school after the weekend, running down stairs I grab my bag from beside Andrew and throw a strap over my shoulder.

"finally let's go" Andrew sighs with relief as I roll my eyes and we both leave the house and get into Andrews car.

"Time to blast some music" The radio was up full blast, loud enough to make us deaf I'd say. Andrew opened all the windows and played some of the top songs this week, me and Andrew danced around like mad yokes even though he was driving and it was not safe at all but we do it every time we are in a car and nothing bad happened to us yet.

Oh and by dancing, I mean hand gestures weird awkward seat squirms... you get the memo.

We pull up in the car parking lot at the front of the school, we get out of the car and head towards the huge double doors at the centre of the building.

"back to this hell of a place" Andrew pouts as we both make our way into the hall of the school.

"what class do you have first?"

"English you" I sigh checking my time table, I better have at least one of my mates in each class of mine.

"Lucky I have maths"

"see you at break then" I say just as the bell goes off signalling students to start making their ways to their classes.

"you bet" we both head off in opposite directions down the hall.