look at you

━━☆⌒*

━━☆⌒*.

You have been together with Shawn for how many years since you we're in high school. Now, you were in college and you are still together. You are so lucky to have him.

He can sing, play guitar, not to mention he is hot. But above all, his personality was unexplainable, in a good way. He is literally the perfect guy for you.

You were finishing off the last paragraph in your paperwork and this was really stressing you out.

"God, why can't I finish this fast?" You groaned to yourself as you didn't know what else to put in your paper.

You heard a soft knock on the door and Shawn popped his head through the door.

"Is it okay if I come in?" He asked you and you simply nodded since you are so focused on the screen right in front of you.

Shawn closed the door behind him and went to wrap his arms around you. You gripped on his arms and sighed.

"You still haven't finished that, babe?" He asked behind you and gave you a kiss on your head.

"One more and I am so done with this. I'm really sorry, babe. I know we are supposed to spend time together but this stupid paper came." You blurted out and Shawn hugged you tighter and his head was on your shoulder.

"I understand. I can wait. We have the weekend anyways." He gave you lots and lots of kisses everywhere on your face and that made you giggle instead.

"You are tickling me, Shawn!" You exclaimed while laughing.

"I love how you scream my name." He teased and you rolled your eyes on him. You slapped his arm playfully and went back to your laptop.

"Come on, I have to finish this so that I can be with you." You said.

"Fine." He whined like a little kid. "I'll stay beside you and look at you."

You smiled at him and tried to focus on the screen in front of you. As you were typing, you can still feel Shawn staring at you. You looked at him and chuckled. He was looking at you with his chocolate eyes. He had that smile on his face that he would always give you.

You couldn't resist him anymore and you placed your hand on his face and pushed him lightly. "You are so cute." You said as you pinched his cheek.

"Want me to help in you in that so that you'll be done?" He said.

"Why didn't you say that earlier?"

Shawn just laughed read what was on the screen. He helped you in finishing your work. After a few minutes later, you were finally done with your paper.

"We did it." You mumbled as you were done typing. You sighed in relief. "I'm finally done." You turned yourself to Shawn. "Thank you, babe!" You wrapped your arms around his neck and snuggled your head to his chest.

He still looked at you and gave you a kiss in the head again. "Want to watch a movie?"

"I've been dying to watch a movie." You said. You pulled away from Shawn and turned your laptop off. You together went out of your room and you spent the rest of the weekend together.

━━☆⌒*.

WORD COUNT: 572 words