señorita

señorita (n.)
and unmarried spanish or spanish-speaking girl

song: señorita by shawn mendes & camila cabello

WARNING: this might get a little heated (if ya'll know what i mean) so beware. i hope this was a good one though !

WORD COUNT: 1.6k words

━━☆⌒*.

"Pancake with a latte is ready, Y/N!"

You walked over the counter where the tray of the pancake was and the chef was just there waiting for you to get the tray. Once you reached there, your friend who was the chef was smirking at you and you rolled your eyes on her.

❝ I love it when you call me señorita
I wish I could pretend I
didn't need ya ❞

"What is it this time, Karla?" You asked her and she just giggled.

"It's for your favorite costumer, again." She answered. You gave her a confused look and looked at where she was pointing at. It was the same familiar face that you saw for the past week. It meant nothing for you since you were just a waitress and of course, a lot of people would come and eat there almost every day.

"He isn't my favorite costumer, Karla." You said and grabbed the tray.

"Sure, he isn't. He definitely has a thing for you." She continued and you rolled your eyes, trying not to believe her. You walked carefully with the tray in your arms. You walked going towards where the guy was seated.

❝ But every touch is ooh la la la
It's true, la la la
Ooh, I should be running
Ooh, you keep me coming for ya ❞

"Here's your chocolate pancake and a latte, Sir." You placed down his food on his table. While you were doing that, he couldn't stop looking at you. You were just so beautiful in his eyes even with that apron on your waist.

"Do you need anything else, Sir?" You asked after you placed all the things from the tray.

"Yeah. Can I also have your number, Miss?" He didn't know what came over him. He just knew that he likes you and wants to get to know you more.

You were dumbfounded by his question. But instead of answering him, you gave him a smile and walked away from his table. You just didn't want to give in right away.

He simply chuckled and shook his head on your response. He took a sip of his latte but his eyes not taking off you.

❝ Land in Miami
The air was hot from summer rain
Sweat dripping off me
Before I even knew her name, la la la
It felt like ooh la la la ❞

Days turned to weeks and the same guy kept going on your workplace. Within those days, you have learned that his name was Shawn by one of your co-workers. He was actually a famous singer which is why he looked familiar. And apparently, Karla 'accidentally' spilled out your name to him.