breakfast

━━☆⌒*

━━☆⌒*.

You yawned and stretched your arms up in the air. You rubbed your eyes before opening them to see white walls around you and you remembered. You have slept in your boyfriend's apartment. You were only together for six months but you already acted as if you were together for how many years already.

You smiled at the thought of him laying down beside you. You slowly turned around and all you saw was an empty spot beside you. You looked at it with confusion and ask yourself where Shawn went.

You yawned again before getting up from the bed. Before going out of the room, you washed your face and gargled water in your mouth. After all that, still with your pajamas on, you went out of the room and your nose quickly smelled the scent of pancakes and other food. This made you hungry yet curious at the same time on who was cooking.

When you walked towards the kitchen, you saw your dear boyfriend wearing a black hoodie and black shorts. He was mixing the egg with the fork in the pan. And that hit you.

He was cooking for you.

You smiled and felt your cheeks blush at the thought of that. You watched him for a while without calling him until you decided to snap a photo of him. He was smiling as he was cooking because he was obviously thinking about you. He was doing this for you.

"Good morning, Shawn." You blurted out and smiled before he could even turn to look at you. He got startled and turned his back. As soon as he saw you, he gave you a smile and turned off the stove.

You walked to him and wrapped your arms around his waist and hugged him. "Good morning, babe." He gave you a kiss on top of your head and smelled your hair.

"You still stink." He joked and you slapped his arm slightly and he just laughed. "I just woke up, dummy." You answered and pouted.

You suddenly smelled the scent of food that Shawn made, again, and you quickly saw the food in the pan. "This looks so good." You said and you heard him just chuckled.

"Help me out in putting them in the table." He said.

You started to place the food on the plates and Shawn would put it on top of the table. After a couple of minutes, you walked towards the tabled and sat down on the chair.

Since you were that hungry, you started to munch on the pancake that Shawn made and you made that sound of satisfaction when you tasted it. "How can you never burn these pancakes as I do?" You asked and stuffed your mouth with more pancakes.

"Skills, babe." He said and you giggled. Ever since both of you were together, he would always cook for you when you are with him in his apartment. He's a better cook than you are.

After the breakfast you had, you quickly posted the photo that you took to Instagram. You smiled to yourself and turned your phone down to see Shawn walking towards you and sat next to you. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder and pulled you close.

"What are you up to today?" He asked you. You turned your head to see him look at you and just smiled. "Just be right here with your arms around me. That's all that matters to me." You said. He leaned in forward and captured your lips to his. You placed a hand on his neck to pull him closer to you and deepened the kiss. You pulled away to catch your breaths until he spoke up with his forehead on yours.

"I'm still hungry." He whispered enough for you to hear.

"There are still leftovers we had a while ago." You said. He chuckled at your response and went closer to your ear. "Can I eat you instead?"

Your eyes widen at his comment and you slapped his arm playfully. He laughed at you and you pouted. "No, Shawn!"

You spent all the day together and him making dirty jokes to you often that you would push him off and he would just laugh at your cute actions.

And he made you lunch and dinner for the day.

━━☆⌒*.

yourusername

Liked by shawnmendes and 508,963 others

yourusername without this guy, i would probably be dying of starvation right now 😩 i love you and i can't wait to spend more of my breakfasts with you 🌹🖤 @shawnmendes

━━☆⌒*.

WORD COUNT 804 words