𝐈

HELLO HANDSOME

。。。

it was exhilarating.

just the mere thought of seeing someone's life slip away from them gave jaemin the chills. the good ones though.

but he could only do so much to feed up to his urges. besides, he still wants to live a somewhat normal life.

tonight were one of those nights. a night where his urges got the best of him and 'nana' came out to play.

he found an easy target as well, which meant it would be quick. the male was drunk and clearly not in the right state of mind. jaemin approached with stealth, so he wouldn't alert the man. besides, he didn't want too much attention when he killed. he liked being alone with his victim, to bask in the pleasure he got from seeing thelife slip away from their eyes.

with an inhumane speed and precision, the man's neck was sliced open. jaemin stood there in the alleyway with the man squirming around the the concrete floor.

he watched as the blood flowed out of the man's neck, creating a pool of it underneath him. the man choked up multiple times before he went still.

jaemin sighed in delight, a sickening smile etched onto his face. he crouched down to have a better look at the corpse.

the look of fear still existed in his eyes and that made jaemin feel over the moon. it was unexplainable how or why he felt this way, but he didn't want it to stop.

with his knife in hand, he carved the name 'nana' onto the man's cheek. it was what he did with all of his victims. something to show what he has done.

-🌸-

"once again, another murder has taken place this month and we all believe it is the renowned serial killer 'nana'. as seen here, a man was attacked last night at approximately one in the morning in an alleyway. his throat was slit and the name 'nana' was carved into his cheeks—"

"listen here fuckers! this son of a bitch has been out there for too long and we are nowhere near in catching them. i need all hands on deck for this case. we've wasted too much time and more lives were lost, so i need everyone up and running." lee taeyong, head of the seoul police department, directed.

the whole place was a disaster once the case was handed to them. for some reason, they've been left with cold cases left and right.

it was like nana was just too good for them.

"uh, sir, i have a request to bring in one of my detectives into this case. i thought it would be good to have a fresh set of eyes to look over the case. maybe he can find things that we missed." suggested one of the officers.