𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

EPILOGUE

—— ——

——                             ——

—— ——

" above the shattered time i live on, keeping you in my lost heart "

。。。

taeyong's office was officially a home for plushies of all sorts. you might be thinking, how in tarnation did those get there?? well when taeyong and the squad were still investigating on jaemin's case, they had to search for some clues. which meant searching through the latter's apartment and childhood house.

it was pretty easy getting the warrants for it, all that was left was digging around jaemin's past. they had found an abundance of plushies, but didn't think much of it at first. though, they still took it in as evidence. it just didn't make the cut as official evidence, due to them just being plushies. they didn't find a relevance in them at the time, so it was tucked away in the archives ever since.

that was until a rookie detective in training found something interesting about the plushies.

see, taeyong thought it was a good idea to pull out an old case for practice and he just so happened to pick the all known 'nana' case. he let the rookie dig through that part of the archives and was shocked when the younger shoved a plush in his face yelling, "there's something hidden in them!"

taeyong took it into his hands from there. he dismissed the rookie and proceeded to move all the boxes full of plushies into his office for some inspection.

and boy did he find a load of crucial evidence that would've made their argument way stronger if used back then. how they didn't see this sooner was mind boggling.

in each plush had letters of sorts stuffed into them in addition to the stuffing itself. older ones had messier stitches, while newer ones were almost seamless.

taeyong started with the oldest one he could find and ripped open the back. after digging through some of the stuffing, a piece of folded up paper made its appearance.

he pulled it out and began reading its contents.

today uncle did it again. i feel weird because he keeps on touching me on my...my private area. and then he would make me touch his and...i don't like it. it feels wrong. i want it to stop. [05.23.10]

he keeps on doing it. it's like he never stops even when momma and papa are there. he would put his hand on my thigh underneath the dinner table when we eat, and sometimes he would put his hand right on my...my area. please make it stop. [12.02.11]