𝐗𝐗𝐈

PEACHY JELLIES

。。。

despite his unruly past, jaemin felt at peace for once. a moment to breathe comfortably in the arms of someone who truly cared him.

he never thought he'd be able to feel anything after his uncle, and then his impulsive kills that only gave him a moment of excitement. of something to feel, until he went back to the empty void within him.

that was, until he met the detective he had originally planned to play in trade of his freedom. well, he kind of was still playing the male, the only difference now was that he started to feel things.

like how he would randomly start to think about the elder during his time away from him, or like how he was fine with jeno touching him. he'd usually reject skinship, even with those who he'd consider friends of his.

an odd being jeno was.

how could he cause jaemin to lower his guard down so quickly? he didn't know, and fortunately enough he couldn't care less anymore.

he's willing to take a chance in accepting this new feeling. to take a chance before it's too late.

he turned to face the elder, careful with how much he moved since jeno was still sleeping. last night was admittedly fun, and the thought of jeno's reaction when he had finally caught a firefly was imprinted in his mind.

bright eyes, saccharine smile, flushed cheeks, adorably unkept locks...the list could go on.

but now, he was looking at the male with his features fully at ease and not a flaw in sight. he wondered how one could look so peaceful after such a past, especially with having to work in the same field with those who had failed him before.

without much thought, jaemin brought up both his hands and cupped the sleeping male's face gently. his thumbs lightly brushed over jeno's soft cheeks, then trailed down to trace over his lips. each touch, jaemin felt a jolt like electricity grazing the pads of his thumbs.

his brows furrowed in realization, and glanced over at a bunny plush sitting neatly against the headboard. it was a gift of sorts that he wanted to give to jeno, but he never found the right time to.

he figured today would be a good time.

it was not long before he broke out his trance, as jeno's lips curled up in a lazy smile.

"good morning to you too angel." jeno caught jaemin's hands before he could pull away and placed them back to where they were on his lips. only now, he lightly peppered kisses on the younger's hands.