𝐗𝐈𝐈

NOSTALGIA

。。。

jeno didn't get the meaning of being mesmerized until he saw na jaemin dancing.

the way his body moved to the music, and how his eyes reflected the exact feeling the song was portraying. he knew taemin's songs were more of the sensual side, and jaemin was doing everything just right.

the male was too busy staring, he didn't even notice himself going off beat until jaemin told him so.

"o-oh, my b-bad. it's just b-been awhile." jeno covered up the fact that he was openly checking the younger out.

but jaemin being quite the people reader, he hummed sarcastically. somewhat almost mocking the male. he let the small mistake slide and continued on at where they left off at.

the two ended up with two songs; move and baby don't stop. both had dabbled in the choreo before, so it was probably the easiest to relearn. they started with the simplest of the two, which was move, and to be honest, looks can be quite deceiving.

jeno called up his friend, jisung beforehand, and asked if they could use one of his practice rooms for a while. after some catching up over the phone, the younger agreed to the idea gleefully. the younger male eventually opened up his own dance studio with the help of a couple of others, and the business was doing quite well.

the boy had grown up for sure, causing jeno to have a double take when meeting him in real life. his features sharpened, he's grown taller, voice much deeper, but of course, the male's mochi like cheeks stayed the same as well as his close resemblance to a baby chick.

back to the practice room, the two males automatically dropped to the cooler floor once the music ceased to play. their ragged breaths were the only thing that resonated throughout the room. both of them laid next to each other, staring at the stark white ceiling while trying to catch their breaths.

"you're pretty good handsome." jaemin complemented through his panting.

"you're not too shabby yourself angel."

"what can i say? i'm just that good." the younger rolled over to his side and propped himself up with one of his arms. his head laid comfortably on the palm of his hand while his elbow held him up.

whilst propped up, jaemin just let his eyes rake over the elder's being. sweat caused some strands of his black hair to stick onto his face, while his face was shiny from it. these are one of the few time's the latter would see jeno without his glasses, and to say the least, jeno still looked tremendously attractive.