Chapter 4

Elizabeth's pov

After that Astrid took me away from the room and giving me a tour around the castle. I notice there were vampire  maids but too, Humans and Werewolves. They looked happy and talling lot. I was surprised by here and it wasn't like what I learn from home and the Human Clan. I was more shocked that I saw Elves here. The Elves!? I thought the Elf Clan disappeared when a enemy Kingdom attack the Fairy King's Forest? This is so shocking. I heard Astrid giggling by my reaction and I turn my head back. Astrid soon stop and looked up. I followed her eyes and there was a person up of roof and pick something. I was utter shocked than ever. "Hey! Abigail! Got a someone to met you!" Astrid nearly shouted as person jump down and land on her feet like nothing.

I was speechless by seeing the person was a gorgeous young woman with my same height. She a slender yet, curvaceous figure and fair complexion. She have a long, pure golden waist lenght hair as her bangs frame naturally to her right and the rest behind her ear. With very beautiful, tenderness light blue eyes with black, thin eyelashes and rosy pink lips. She was wearing a pure sliver Angel fertility necklace with a rose quartz, moonstone, peridot and carnelian. She was wearing a pink, tube crop top and on blue short, midi sleeved jacket with sliver lines. Some type or sliver armor gauntlets with golden lines. A red scarf wrap around her hips with black leggings and high thighs, leather brown boots. She looked at me while Astrid smile. "Elizabeth, this is Abigail Christian. She help out here dueling her friend is the girlfriend of my uncle. And she is a totally badass" she said as Abigail tell her that she not, just pretty good with fighting.

I was more confused as Abigail welcome me here. "It is nice to meet you, Elizabeth. I heard Meliodas get his mate by kidnapped and saying she the most beautiful and attractive young woman. It nice to someone new" she said as I deep blushed and saying thank you. Abigail smile as she and Astrid were showing me around. They took me to gardens, libraries, and the art paintings. We were talking and I was getting along with them. Abigail didn't be to seem to be scared here and other Humans. I wondering why many Humans are here and seem happy. I was more confused and wonder that Human Clan was wrong that Humans were kidnapped and used for desires by the Vampires. Everything of the Human Clan's history was wrong. Why did we didn't notice this yet?

Soon a earthquakes happen in the Castle. Astrid hold me tightly as she sighed. "Oh crap, they're doing it again" Astrid muttered as it more confused me. Abigail sighed as they took me to the dinner room. When we got there and Astrid kick the door and seeing there people there and throw each other with food. There was teenage girl that look exactly like Astrid. I think that was her twin sister. Her hair was honey light brown length waist and her bangs frame to her right. She was wearing a sleeveless shirt with with coller and a attached crop that was hugging by a zipper. She wore a moon necklace and short leather, black skirt with black knee boots. On her side was a pig and boar. Pig was pink and relatively large who wore a earing wuth the words 'star boar' on his left ear.

His body was well rounded and his legs were fairly short. He have a charming point is a clover-shaped birth mark on his rump. The boar have a similar resemblance to the pig but he was larger and have light violet  fur and large tusks. The other person in the opposite side have a quite resemblance to Meliodas but different slights. His hair was spikey black that goes to a counterclockwise to Meliodas and his demonic mark was in his right. He was wearing a black, high collar cape with buttons up shirt and black vest. Black pants and dark shoes. I think that was Meliodas' younger brother and the Second Vampire Prince. They playful glare at each other as getting me more confused. "Hester, you dare to war with me? The Great Vampire Prince Zeldris. You have all lot of cojones to fight me" he said as Hester laugh looked at him with a playful smirk.

"Yeah but I will win this battle with the help of the Two Lord of chaos, Zeldris. So LETS DANCE!!!" She shouted as they were throw more food. I was more confused as I let out a 'eh' and Astrid singed before she howling like a wolf and very load. They stop and looked at us while Astrid looked annoying. "Really? You two are fighting again? If Meliodas or aunt Gelda see this again, they will be mad again" she said as they said 'sorry' before the pig and boar notice me and asked Astrid how am I. "That Elizabeth. Third Princess of Liones and a Priestess of some orphanage. She the mate of Meliodas and he kidnapped like nothing. That moron" Astrid as the Pig and Boar nods. I was kinda of surprised that they can talking and looked very cute. "Elizabeth, that Hawk and Wild the son of the Mother of Chaos and known as the Lords of Chaos. That Hester the young twin sister of Astrid and Zeldris the young brother of Meliodas. They make a mess when they get into food fights lot" Abigail explained.

I nods as the Hawk and Wild asked if Meliodas was trying some 'pervy' on me as Astrid told them he did. "Hey, I'm not a pervert" I heard Meliodas' voice behind as getting jump and hug Abigail tightly. We turn around our and seeing Meliodas with a other person. The person was a young man youth pale and well-built. He have a messy white hair that his bangs frame to his left and a pair of deep, dark red rose eyes. He have slightly pionty ears and a fingerless, black gloves on his hands. He was wearing a long, navy blue coat with hood and a crimson shirt, with black pant and black military boots. He looked like he was around my age and wink at Abigail who lightly blushed as Astrid and Hester groan.

"Why are you two doing here? Meliodas, Tatius" they said as I was utter shocked. Tatius? Like the Demon Prince of the Demon Clan? I thought they were a gone like the Angel Clan but I was wrong. Abigail soon my reaction before she smile. "So, I thought you were in a meeting with your father and uncle about your crowning for the throne of the Demon King, Tatius" Abigail said as Tatius sighed before snatch away Abigail and pick her up into princess hold before burnt up like crazy. I was more shocked and confused before Astrid and Hester growled at him. "Well, it was fine but boring without having my mate and soon be wife by my side" he said as it shocked me and Abigail burned up into crimson flames shades. Abigail is the mate and fiance of the Crown Demon Prince!? I let out a 'eh' as Hawk and Wild shouted him to put her down before he sigh and put her down.

This is very shocking to me as I notice Meliodas was looking at me. I heat up badly as Meliodas chuckled and smile before he looked at Tatius. "Tatius, you were right about the kiss is much better than drinking blood. I'm kinda of hunrgy now and want more" he said. Me and Abigail burned up into lava bit as Tatius nods before Hawk and Wild throw them food at their faces. I notice Astrid and Hester eyes turn into crimson and golden irises with a sharp pupils and black scleras. They looked furious as released a powerful aura. "THAT IT!! ELIZABETH AND ABIGAIL WILL SLEEP IN OUR ROOM!! AND WE DON'T WE TO HEARD ONE OF YOUR PERVY CRAP!!! THAT CLEAR!!!!" They shouted as Meliodas asked why Zeldris can sleep with Gelda before Hawk and Wild glare him. "Because Zeldris is a gentleman ulike you! You sick bastard!" They near shouted.

They took us away from them and going up to the stairs. They were really mad in the hallyways before we got to their room. Hawk closed the door and Wild soon said that they have some nightgowns in the wardrobe before Hester and Astrid went there. We sit on the bed while I was wondering why Abigail was in engaged with Tatius and two of them know each other very well. "Abigail" I called out her name as she looked at me while I want to know about this. "How you and Tatius met and how you fallen in love with him?" I asked as as Abigail looked surprised but soon smile while she have pink dust on her cheeks. "Well, my family been a Tribe of crusaders to protected all Clans and fight dangers. I was on a mission to save a couple of Human and Vampire trying to get his mate away from her abusing family. I help them but I got heavily injured and almost end up being like by the Holy Knights" she spoke as I was shocked. A Vampire waa trying to get his mate away from her abusive family? All the girls who were kidnapped were abusive or mistreated by their families? I was more shocked that the Holy Knights were tried to killed Abigail.

"But I got save by Tatius and took me to the Demon Clan. There we ended up getting along and fall in love with each others. It been a year since he take me as his bride and take the Demon King's throne. He hoping that we cloud make peace with Human, Fairy and Immortal Clan but the Druids are still around and tried to fight us lot" she said as I was shocked. The Druids are responsible with the war? Why anyone know about this? The Humans lived here with Vampire Clan peaceful and other Races that we throught were gone or killed. I have to know more about this hidden world. "Thank you for telling me" I said as Abigail smile before they came back with nightgowns as the night went on.