Chapter 6

Elizabeth's pov

Meliodas was carrying me in the hallways as my face was still burning crimson and blazing. My heart was still beating as crazy and my body felt very warm. I never felt this way to someone but when I met Meliodas. He make me feel this way. I didn't know why but I should be more focus about knowing more about this hidden world. Soon I saw Zeldris talking with a Vampiress about something. The Vampires was a beautiful woman with a fitting body and pale complexion. She have a long, pale blonde hair that tie up into side braided and have clam red eyes. She was wearing a white, high collar, long dress with a under red dress. Soon Zeldris and the Vampiress turn their heads and saw us as Meliodas come up to them. "Hey Zel, Gelda what you guys are talking about?" He soon asked as Zeldris looked annoyed and tired before the Vampiress Gelda put her hand on his shoulder and giving smile. They look so close to each other. I wonder if she is his mate and lover?

"The Human, Immortal and Fairy Clans are sent a army to break the borderline, brother. I don't know what they are planning but it seem they heading this way, Meliodas" he soon spoke as Meliodas let out a annoying 'tisk'. I was shocked that Ban and others are tried to recuse me from the Vampire Clan but no one here tried to hurt me or anything. They been nice and kind to me more, even I found that the Werewolf, Elf and Angel Clan weren't gone forever. I need to found more and tried to stop this war for centuries ago. I want to end this merciless war. "Zeldris, called Chander, Cusack and the Warlord Remus to make the defines clear. If the Druids are responsible with the attack then, we keep, Elizabeth and Abigail away from them" Meliodas spoke harshly but yet, pure serious as Zeldris and Gelda nods before we heard Hawk and Wild running fast and asked us if we have seen Abigail and Tatius around. We shook our head as Hawk and Wild looked mad before Gelda asked them what wrong.

"That son of pig caught Abigail and take her away from us! He is about to do his pervy fantasies on her! We swear to God! That we will kill him!" Hawk and Wild yelled before they running to the hallways. I was shocked as Gelda soon said that she have to find them before Hawk and Wild do before she and Zeldris left. Meliodas soon look at me and place a kiss on my forehead before kiss my lips. My face burned more as I felt my cheeks burning. "I'll not let anyone touch whats mine" he said before he kiss my lips again and started walking to his room. My heart was still racing like wild horses as I notice we got to his room and sit down to his bed before he used his black mist to closed the door. Meliodas have me sitting on his lap with his arms wrapped around my waist while nuzzling, nibbing and kissing my neck. My face was heating up very badly before I open the book and started reading. This book show the story of the Clans live in harmony before the War with Infernos. After the war, the Druids were responsible about the death of many people by sacrificed their blood to the Infernos.

Even they blame it on the Demon and Vampire Clans. The Human, Immortal and Fairy Clans were tick but the Angel, Elf, Werewolf, other Humans, and Immortals knew they were fame before they went to help out and live with them in the hidden world. I was more shocked that the Druids did that  and kill so many innocence people back then. I didn't know what but started building tears before they started to fall down. I can't believe we were living in a lie all this time. But I felt more guilty that we, the Humans kill so many innocence Vampires and other more. I felt so guilty about everything. Soon I felt Meliodas hug my tightly and place a kiss on my neck to clam me down. I turn my body around and seeing him before he wipe my tears away and hold me gently in his embraced. "Its not your fault, Elizabeth. You didn't do anything bad. It happen a long time ago and you weren't born there. Don't blame yourself for everything what happen in the past" he whispered.

I hug him back tightly as we stay like for a couple of few hours. Meliodas soon order food to be in his room as they came the food and we started eating. We were talking as I was getting to know more about Meliodas as he too. He joke lot as I started laughing of his jokes and more smile before I felt very warm feeling with him. I soon notice that it was late afternoon and I stand up. "Thank you for talking with me, Meliodas. I have to go back with Astrid and Hester before they kill Tatius. So good night" I said as Meliodas reappears in front of me before he grab my chin and hold me close to him. My face soon started burning up into crimson flames and my heart started beating fast. "No, you are staying with me as I really need you right now. Your my mate, my woman, my lover and my bride so I want you to tell me how you feel about me, Elizabeth" he whipser as my face went to lava bits and my blood started broiling hotter. My feeling were very warm, tenderness and very passionate when I'm with Meliodas. My heart was beating as crazy and faster before I looked at Meliodas.

"I-I feeling v-very warm when I'm w-with you.. I feel happy and w-warmth lot that I can't keep c-check my feeling with y-you" I whispered in stuttering as Meliodas smile before he pulled me into a passionate kiss. I was shock but soon I kiss back as I felt my heart was beating very warmth and tenderness. Meliodas soon slowly pinned me to the bed and unbuttoned my dress before he kissing my collerbone and my chest. I moan load as we actually have sex. It was very different and it didn't felt painful. Its a evening night and I enjoyed every bit of it lot. I don't know why but this feeling was burning with passion and... love. I think I want to stay with him and getting to know him more. I was still awake as I nuzzle to his chest while he was fast asleep. I wonder if we can stay this forever before I fell at asleep with him.