Chapter 13

Elizabeth's pov

After eating, we went back to sleep. Meliodas was still comfort me about that Ban and the others were fine and treated well as I fell asleep. When we wake up, Meliodas took me to the bathroom and take a bath. I heat up all time on the bathtub while Meliodas have me on his lap and hug me tighly as I lean my head on his shoulder and snuggled my face to his neck. The bath was nice and comfortable before we got off bath and dry. I changed into a sleeveless white coller dress with a dark maroon tie with black leggings and white clothing shoes adorned with dark maroon riboons. I was amazed again of the outfits and still wonder who make them as I notice Meliodas changed to his black suit and his black high collar cape.

We left the room and went the hallways as Meliodas told me that we are meeting my brother and his friends before I nods. I was feeling very nervous and even worry how Ban and the others will react to this. They been fighting the Vampire Clan for their life and living in a lie along thanks to the Druids' lies. I know Ban didn't really believe on them or anything what they said but Ban believe that the Vampire and Demon Clan were responsible about the deaths of many innocent people back then. Even King, Diane, Gothwer, Merlin and Escanor. Even Elaine and my family. The ones who didn't knew was Selion and Kilia since they're children and father kepts that dark part from them. It wasn't long unlit Meliodas teleport us the undergrounds dungeons that was pretty dark but it was lit up with glowing crystals and diamonds. Meliodas soon walked as keep me very close to him as possible.

This place was giving me bit fear but more curious as I looked around before I heard arguing and bit shouting. Meliodas hold me tightly as I saw that we make it the cell where Ban and others were as well, Rachel was guarding them. I was relief that we alright like Meliodas tell me while Ban was picking a fight on Rachel while King and Diane were trying to hold him back. "I don't give a damn about the Druid's order or gramps! I give back my little sister! You bloodsucker who lives in the darkness night!" Ban spanned as Rachel looked annoyed and upset before she deadly glare at him. "Oh yeah? Its your clan fault that we been living this hell of a war because your ancestors listening to the lie of the Druids who sacrifice those people not us! I can't believe this was the Clan what my mother used to live and half my origin" Rachel muttered that part as they look shocked what she said.

Rachel voice was filled with ragen, harsh and saddness with bit of heartbroken. She was suffering like how the Human, Fairy and Immortal were. The whole Vampire, Demon, Angel, Elf and Werewolf Clan been in despair and within scars. They been suffering more than us yet, they didn't about the truth. Meliodas soon walked in front of the others as Ban let out a tisk before he notice and sigh of relief with the others. "You got lot of nerve to entered my Kingdom but you're my mate's older brother, so you're lucky that I didn't sent the highest rank Vampires'' Meliodas soon said as Ban glare while the others were bit of scared of him. King soon asked what did Rachel mean before getting Meliodas ti sigh and looked serious at them.

"Three thousands years ago in the Holy War, all clans used live in peace before the war with the Infernos. The Druids make a deal with Infernos for power as they were the one who really kill those people who were lovers of our Clan. They frame us that Demon and Vampire Clan as the Angel, Elf and Werewolf Clan with other humans and immortals trying to help us but the Human, Fairy, Immortal Clan didn't believe us were innocent. So these many years, we been protected our kind and allies as well, our chosen mates from you and the Druids" Meliodas  soon said as they were utter and pure  shocked and Ban was speechless. Ban soon spanned and asked why he take me away from Liones as Rachel looked surprised. "Vampires, demons and werewolf  chosen their lovers or mate as they know they're their true love and soul mates. It we know they're our soul mates by sensing our inner vampire or demon or werewolf. The angels are different from us" Rachel soon explained.

We were pure shocked as I burn up very badly.  Their inner selves!? Like their instinctual. Oh god, I didn't knew that- wait! Does Meliodas have a inner vampire? I was burning lot as Rachel comfort and clam me down. "Don't worry, Lady Elizabeth. Hybrids like me, Astrid and Hester doesn't get like 'that' like the pure blood race. Its like it happen everyday" Rachel soon said as they utter shocked shouted 'WHAT' before King asked what she meant. "Rachel is Dhampir, half-True Vampire half Human. There Astrid and Hester who are twin hybrids of a Werewolf and a Vampire. And lastly, Angela who's a Half Angel Half Human" I explained as they were pure shocked and looked at Rachel who blink twice. They were pure shocked as Meliodas chuckled and mention about Tatius and Abigail's unborn child that will be a Half Demon.

"YOU'RE HALF HUMAN!?!?" Diane shouted as Rachel nods and saying that her mother fall in love with her father and got married as well, have her. They were shocked but soon felt at shame and angry. I think it was that they now blame themselves for killing  all Vampire who they tried to take their mate and other misunderstanding reasons. Meliodas soon asked Rachel to get them out of the cell as she sigh and the cell disappeared and they stand up. Ban look very shame of himself for killing  Vampires on the Holy Knights requests. I comfort him and told him it wasn't his fault as Ban sigh. I know this is shocking for them but I want to teach them about this hidden world I been with Meliodas.