Chapter 17

Elizabeth's pov

We were enjoying the morning as well, having fun and bit of jokes by Hawk and Wild lot. Many were quite funny that makes us laugh lot and smile more. We were learning about each others as I was surprised that Hawk and Wild babysit by Meliodas when they were very young. I didn't think he was the type of person to babysit Hawk and Wild while they called a 'pervert' or 'Mr Vampire horny'. I learn that Abigail's brothers were dating Angela and the Elf Princess Lia like how Ban dates Elaine. Ban gave up being Crown Prince of Liones dueling he won't be a great ruler and was very good being a Holy Knight. So he gave it to Margaret as the Crown Princess.

It wasn't long unlit I meet Tatius' uncle and the Warlord of the Demon Remus, the younger brother of the Demon King. Lord Remus appear as tall man in his twenties with muscular build and long spikey, white hair as well, large horns and somehow black tattoos flames. His eyes were jet black and bright red sclares while have a spot of tattoos flames at the sides of his cheeks. He was wearing a suit of armor with a jet black cape that covered his body. Lord Remus seem nice and kind to us lot, despite his scary appearance.

I wasn't afraid by him like how I did when I met Meliodas. I wonder how the Demon King Romulus, Tatius' father looks like? Bet he have older resemblance of Tatius. Lord Remus guard us for the whole morning even tell jokes about 'ham' that made Hawk and Wild flustered lot. It was nice and peaceful lot as Tatius came back from the meeting before he pick Abigail into a bridal style and saying he have to return to the Demon Clan for to speak with his father about something. I give my byes to them and  Lord Remus as they let put dragonic wings and fly up to the sky. "Oh, Astrid! Hester! Tell the Vampire Prince Zeldris that he still owns me a drink for that 'accident' about last winter!" Lord Remus shouted before they fly away. Zeldris owns Lord Remus? I was very confused while the others nervously laughs and   Wild told us to go back to the castle before we did.

"What did he mean by Zeldris own him? And what accident?" I asked as they looked very nervous and arwkard before saying 'better if you don't know'. I was more confused while walking to the hallways. I told them that I'm was going to the library alone as they nods before we take different paths. I was wonder how did the meeting went while walking. Did everything went well? Something happen that make Tatius to leave? How did Meliodas handled? There were so many questions I have and I couldn't bring myself to asked dueling if I make him upset or uneasy. It wasn't long unlit I got to the library as I went in and grab some books to read. I reading about Beauty and the Beast lot and actually one of my favorite books.

I reading the whole book before I felt someone hug me behind and a laugh. I blush as I turn around and seeing Meliodas was here and give a cheeky grin before he kiss my lips. My cheek burns up while I smile before he asked what I'm reading as I replied the Beauty and the Beast. Meliodas chucked before I notice it was the afternoon by seeing the window. I didn't knew it did take long. "So my precious Elizabeth, want to go back our room for reading or want to stay here?" Meliodas soon asked as I told him want to stay here for a bit long to finished my books. Meliodas nods as he pulled me up before he sit down and put me onto his lap.

My went to lava bits while I finished reading Beauty and the Beast and started reading Snow White: Mirror Mirror. I have three left, Aladdin, Maleficent, and the Lion King. We spend this for hours lot as I finished reading all the books. I yawn as I stretch myself before Meliodas kiss my back as getting me to slightly jump and looked at him. "Dinner will be ready" he whisper as I blushed deeply while he chuckled and nibbling my neck. My blushed was getting worst before I nods and got off of him as he stand up and warp around his arm to my waist while leaving the room. We were walking alone while thought why Tatius and Abigail leave was getting more and more. Why they return to the Demon Clan?

I couldn't get it put of my head. I need to asked him. "Ummm, Meliodas?" I said his name as he soon looked at me while I knew this might be silly but I have to know sooner or later. "Why did Tatius and Abigail return back to the Demon Clan?" I asked as Meliodas looked pure surprised before he started laughing and getting me more confused than ever. Meliodas soon kiss lips and smile as I was pure confused. "Well, that? He need to leave dueling of a family discussion of Abigail's family, the Kristen Tribe. So he might have a long discussion with them lot and properly get his ass kick by his brothers in laws" Meliodas soon explained as I was utter shocked.

A family discussion? That why he leave with Abigail? Then I remember Rachel told that Abigail's younger brothers wanted to 'murder' Tatius for prengant her after she say 'yes'. Oh god, I'm going to pray for them every night unlit they come back. Meliodas soon chuckled more before he kiss my cheek as getting me smile before We got to the dinner room and again, Hester and Zeldris having their food again before Meliodas join them instead, of breaking the fight. This might be fun..