My eyes shot open. Tiny beads of sweat were peppering my forehead. Looking over at my alarm clock, I noticed it was 4:32 a.m. Why did I wake up this early? Something wasn't right.

I figured I might as well get a glass of water while I'm awake. I stood up shakily, feeling like I was going to collapse again. This time I didn't.

I took maybe about 3 steps in the hallway before I collapsed again. My jaw clenched for a second. I didn't want to wake up Taehyung, so I figured I would try to stand myself. That's when I realized something wasn't right.

My legs.

I can't feel my legs.

"Wh-.."

All I could do was look down at them. They were completely numb.

"No.... No please no no no!"

My voice sounded desperate and terrified. Tears streamed down my cheeks. What was I going to do.

"No. N-No! Please no. I-I thought I had more time."

Sobs escaped my mouth. I made a fist, pounding on my legs. I knew there was nothing I could do, but I just didn't want to believe it.

"WORK! COME ON! WHY AREN'T YOU WORKING?!"

I was yelling at this point. My aggressive sobs turning into a desperate plead for help. Suddenly, Taehyung's door flew open. He just stood there for a second. I was sobbing on the floor, pounding on my legs aggressively.

"PLEASE!! PLEASE JUST BE NORMAL AGAIN!!"

I payed no mind to the words coming out of my mouth. Taehyung covered his mouth, tears forming in his eyes.

"S-Sissy? Sissy?! No no no this can't be happening. Please get up. Please."

He took my by my shoulders, trying to help me stand as he usually does. This time I couldn't do it. I had no strength.

"S-Sissy it's gonna be okay. I-It's gonna be okay..."

At this point I think he was reassuring the both of us. Tears fell down his cheeks. He frantically wiped them away before scooping me up and carrying me bridal style.

"What's going on here?"

Namjoon's door flew open. He looked at us in confusion, unsure as to what was going on.

"Go start t-the car and wake up the others! Hurry!"

Namjoon went to go start the car. Taehyung and I followed behind him. Taehyung made his way to the car, rain pellets beating down on us. Opening the door, he gently sat me in the backseat, buckling me in.

"I-I promise you it's g-gonna be okay..."

His hand made its way to wipe some of my tears away. Soon, all of the others came rushing out. Jin got in the drivers, Namjoon shortly got in the passenger seat after him. Yoongi, Jungkook, and Jimin were in the second row and Taehyung and Hoseok next to me.

"Where am I driving?"

"THE FUCKING HOSPITAL IDIOT!"

Taehyung snapped. He rarely ever said curses or yelled, especially at his hyungs.
_______

"Mrs. Kim I'm afraid that you've lost your ability to walk."

This can't be happening. The tears that were forming in the corners of my eyes stung. I thought I had more time. The doctor looked sincere, as if he was trying to reassure me. It didn't work very well.

"I'm gonna give you some paperwork you have to fill out, then we'll set you up with a wheelchair and everything."

"Thank you, Doctor...."