It was noon and nobody had came to lift me out of my bed, which was very unusual. My door creaked open. Yoongi walked up to me with his usual blank expression.

"Are you sure you don't want your breakfast in here?"

"What? Why would I?"

"Tension."

He was right. The tension between my brother and I would probably eat me up faster than I could eat my breakfast. I sighed, glancing over at Yoongi.

"I'll be fine. Please help me out of bed."

He raised an eyebrow. I nodded in reassurance before he lifted me up into my wheelchair. As I was coming down the hallway the only sound that filled my ear, and that was unusual.

Taehyung adjusted his gaze. The small sound of him clearing his throat echoed before he looked back down. Everyone in the room greeted me besides Taehyung.

And Jimin.

Did I do something wrong? I don't understand. He looked down at his breakfast, poking at it a bit before coughing lightly.

"(Y/N)."

I perked up a bit as a signal that I was listening him.

"Can I talk to you? Alone? Maybe outside or something would be the best..."

Maybe this was it. Maybe he was going to confess or maybe he was going to ask me to finally be his and for an entire eternity we would be happy.

Together.

I was lifted by Yoongi out of my chair as it was pushed down the steps of the porch, as usual. As soon as Yoongi left, Jimin looked down.

He reached in his pocket, pulling out a folded up piece of paper.

Was it a love note? Maybe it contained a beautiful poetic expression of his feelings for me.

Only I wish it was that. As soon as he unfolded it and handed it to me my heart sunk to my stomach. My insides twisted and turned, my whole face felt feverish and hot.

My drawing.

Taehyung gave him my drawing.

"I just w-"

Tears where already falling from my cheeks. I knew the worst was coming. My fist clenched so hard I could have swore that my knuckles turned white. Taehyung ruined everything.

I took the drawing and ripped right in half, throwing the pieces of what once was something beautiful on the ground.

"(Y/N) I-"

"Go away.... please."

Jimin looked down before walking closer to me. Tears were still fresh in my eyes.

"I said go away!"

Jimin sighed, putting his hands up before turning around and walking away. Oh great,

It's pouring rain.
_______

Taehyung's P.O.V

I felt like my skin was crawling as I nervously tugged at the collar of my t-shirt. Guilt was eating me up inside.

I betrayed my sister. I betrayed my sister. I betrayed my sister.

As soon as Jimin walked back inside I couldn't take it anymore. She trusted me and I was just angry and, ugh I don't know. I stood up, violently pushing my chair to the side.

That front door held so much suspense it was fucking with my head. The door felt harder to open than usual.

I rushed down the stairs to go comfort my crying sister. The rain pellets were flying in my face as I was running to her, making my vision blurry but she looked destroyed.