When I first met you...

Matthew walked around the city, not knowing if he had a place in mind. He looked exhausted, he knew that. It just had been so much in the last hours. Stephanie had broke up with him and immediately left his house.

He didn't even know the reason, it hit him out of nowhere. He felt how tears started to generate in his eyes, but he held them back. He was an adult and wouldn't cry. Stephanie just wasn't the right one. After he had made a theory about undertale, he had received a lot if hate.

Hate he didn't deserve in his opinion. And if it couldn't get any more worse, he still hadn't found out the final theory behind Five nights at freddys. He could freak out about this game!

„Curse you Scott", he mumbled and headed to a park bench. There was no one else there, just a woman, drawing. She had dark hair, which almost seemed to gleam blue, but still had a very natural feeling while looking at it. Beneath her eyes were very big eye bags, like she didn't get enough sleep. Also, her skin was very pale, like she was sick.

Matt couldn't see her eyes properly, but they seemed to be brown, almost black. She was very concentrated on what she did, she didn't even look up, as Matthew sat down next to her.

Her hair was tied into a braid, so it didn't bother her while she was drawing. But after a few seconds, Matthew realised that it wasn't just a drawing. It was some sort of time line.

On some dates very many notes on others not that much. Some also seemed to be wrong, because some notes were crossed out.

The woman was very young, maybe 28 years old. And even if there were the eye bags and the pale skin, Matthew couldn't deny it, she was beautiful.

„Fuck you 1987", she murmured and tapped with her pencil against the written page. Finally she seemed to realise there was someone right next to her, because she looked up and smiled.

Now Matthew could see her whole face. Unlike most women, there wasn't any makeup on her face. It seemed natural.

„Oh I'm sorry", she apologised, „I didn't see you. My name is Katherine, but you can call me Kate." Before Matthew could introduce himself or ask her about the piece of paper, her phone began to rang.

„Sorry", she mumbled and picked up, „Yes, Susie, what is it?"

She was quite for a while, obviously Susie was talking.

„What do you mean, he can't decide?!", she said with anger, „We had everything set up for this and now he's considering another thing?! Okay, okay, I understand. Please tell me the game files are finished so we can bring it on the market."

Silence.

Then a sigh.

„Well, at least one thing. Do you have the choices prepared? Yes? Good. So, where is he? I want to talk with him about that, he just can't change the subject like he wants. And, before you hang up, do me a favor. I have written you a text message for a last edit. Please add that, okay? The story will be more exciting this way. Okay, thanks, now give me that golden bear."

She looked annoyed, before she continued to talk.

„William, what do you think you're doing?! I thought we talked about this! I have the permission, the money, EVERYTHING. And now you really want to change whole theme?! Do you know how difficult it is to get a story in this f*cking game?! 

I have sitten here for hours now, trying to get a timeline that does make sense. Do you know how much trouble that is?! Let me demonstrate. There is a Fredbear diner, Fredbear entertainment, Fredbear fright, Fredbear pizza and I don't know what he'll will upcome next! Right now, there are more than eleven dead kids and probably more! 

And the best thing about that?! There's now a book about that, what makes it more complicated. Do you understand now?"

Silence again.

Matthew just sat there and watched here. After a few sentences he knew what she was talking about and he felt with her. It was complicated.

„You got to be kidding me", she groaned, „Okay, yes, I understand. It's been a honor working with you and everyone else. Hm, what do you say? I didn't have to do these timelines? And why is that so, Mr. William Afton? 

What's his name? Matpat? No, I don't watch youtube. I barely get sleep, I just don't have enough time for this. Okay, yes, I will look. Can you send me a picture? Thanks. 

Have a great time, even if you're fired. I hope your next employer can handle your odor. Yes, we probably have to cancel it. And with cancelled, I mean delay. I'll just do more games. Goodbye, I'll maybe see you again."

With that she hung up. For a few seconds she looked on her phone, until a picture showed up on the screen. It was one that showed Matthew. Slowly Kate looked up and looked him into his concerned brown eyes. 

„Please don't tell me you're the one who makes Five Night at Freddys theories on youtube."