One down...

Nate didn't know what happened to his sister. By the time the livestream was interrupted by a phone call, he was walking through the streets, looking for an inspiration for a new song about Fnaf. But the inspiration didn't come, so he just hummed the melody of the Attack on Titan opening. 

When he looked at his watch, he saw that it was already midnight. What should he do now?

As he searched for an option in his mind, he didn't see a man, entirely dressed in purple, walked up to him. Even if he had, he wouldn't have seen his face that was covered by his hoodie. In purple of course. The guy, let's call him Purple guy, smiled and retrieved a syringe from his pocket, filled with anesthesia. 

He wouldn't kill his victim, not now. Purple guy didn't even chase Nate to this dilapidated pizzeria, he'd go to these place like it was destiny. 

„You'll make a wonderful puppet!", giggled Purple guy and before Nate could even think about turning around, a strong hand was placed over his mouth in order to muffle his screams. 

The other hand held the syringe, ready to inject. Purple guy could feel how Nate struggeled, but also how warm tears drained from his eyes. Nate tried to speak and even with the hand over his mouth, Purple guy understood him.

„LET ME GO! LET ME GO! LET ME..."

His voice died when he felt a cold needle sting in his neck and a warm liquid entering his bloodstream. The musician weakly struggeled one last time, before his eyelids fluttered shut and he fell limp into Purple guys arms. The psychopath smiled at the young unconscious man as he carried him inside the pizzeria. The tearstreaks were still visible. 

Perfect. 

It should now be a lot easier for him to extract his soul, or remnant as he called it, and channel it. But he wasn't completely sure if he wanted to do that with the puppet. The body, or placeholder of the soul to be exactly, of the puppet was very fragile and he didn't want to take the risk. A crazy smile crossed Purple guys face as he put the body careful on a table with iron restraints. 

„One down, five to go."