See what happened?

„Hey guys!", said Matpat as he started the livestream, „Welcome to a new episode of GTLive! As you may have heard already, me and Stephanie broke up. I don't want to talk with you about it that much, you just have to realise that there is nothing to worry about. I'm fine, really and life will pass on."

That last sentence wasn't really a lie, but it also wasn't the truth. New comments popped up in the live chat. Most of them were nice and supported Matt to move on. Some of them were crazy fangirls and others were hate. But there wasn't that much hate as in his last Undertale theory, so it didn't bother Matthew that much.

He smiled into the camera and said: „Today we're gonna play a game and I don't have it yet, because I still have to phone the developer for that. Before that, I want to explain how we met and why this livestream happened."

And he talked. He talked about how he met the person when he was feeling down and that she did also have problems about her career. How she had given him early access and talked to him friendly. After he had finished, a few users asked after the name of the developer, a few threatenings by fangirls appeared, but most of them were excited.

„Okay guys", whispered Matpat as he dialed the number, „You have to be very quiet now."

The phone began to rang and a female voice answered friendly: „Hello Matthew, how are you?"

„I'm fine thanks", said the theorist, smiling over the feedback in the comments, „I just wanted to say, that I'm ready for the game."

„Oh great!", said Kate and sounded cheerful, „Are you on steam right now?"

„Wait...Yes, I am."

„Wonderful. You should get a code with a document any second now."

„Yeah, thank you!"

„No problem. By the way, tell your audience to have fun, I have included a few jumpscares."

„How do know I'm live?"

„I'm watching your stream right now, I just fell over it, you could say. I just wanted to watch your Fnaf theories and then this livestream popped up. However, tell me if there are problems etc., okay?"

„Yeah, of course. See you soon!"

„Bye!"

And with that, the phone call ended. With a smile on his face, Matthew continued talking, knowing that this wouldn't be the last time, he has heard of her. He really hoped so.

-Mark's POV, one week later-

„Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier and today we're gonna play a game a friend recommended to me. The game is named -Look- and is supposed to be a horror...thriller game. And if the look at the start page, we can already see that shit is gonna get hot in here, that's why I have my lucky flanell for today!", I talked happily into the camera.

When I first looked at the game, nothing attracted my attention, but it really seemed to be good. And it was free, so why not?

„So, we're gonna go straight into the game and...oh."

I looked silently on the screen, a beautiful cutscene waiting for me. Everything was in the ego perspective, so it looked really real. In the game, a doctor talked with a clipboard in his hand.

„He looks a bit like Dr.Iplier, doesn't he?", I joked but then went silent again.

The doctor talked, but there was no noise. At least not the one of a voice. It seemed to be muffled, so I could only see his lips moving. Then the eyes of the doctor shifted to black and so went the screen, if the game was only loading.

„Holy shit", I said to myself, „That escalated quickly. I mean that really got out of hand fast. But I have to admit, it's really well done. It's not motion capture, it's drawn, but very well drawn. It looks realistic. Good job, game developer, you have done well! And let's see, where are we here..."

-Jack's POV, at the same time as Mark, maybe a few hours later-

I really didn't expect a game request by Mark. What I expected less was the game to be a horror game. Mark always seemed so pure and like he avoided horror. But I thought to myself: How bad can it be, if even Mark had played it? And it was free to buy, so there wouldn't be any harm in testing it. I sighed and made me ready for my intro.

One, two, three, I thought before yelling: „Top of the morning to ya' laddies, my name is jacksepticeye and welcome! Welcome to a new horror game named -Look-! My dear friend Mark recommended it to me and I thought it would be a nice game to play, so here we go!"

I cheerful started the game and looked in amazement at the cutscene. I have seen many horror games, but that one seemed to be one of the good ones. At least, there seemed to be a lot of work in it. But at the end of the cut scene, when the doctors eyes turned black, I screamed in surprise and fear. It just felt like the game was piercing through my soul.

„Okay", I said to the camera, „That surprised me. Now let's see where we are here. It's a black room, wow. Oh wait, there are three doors. And there's something written on them. Let's see. One of them is ‚life', one is ‚madness' and the last one is ‚reality '. I don't know, what one should I pick? Let's go with madness. We're all a little bit mad, aren't we? Oh, something I just realised at the door: We as the player are small. Are we a kid? Maybe. Anyway, let's move on into the madness!"