Bad ending

That's it. The story is completed. For now. There will be a sequel, don't worry. I don't have a name yet, but you can suggest an idea and/or a title. 

Warning: Spoiler for Game of Thrones Season 1

I want to thank everyone who helped me complete this story. This includes you. Yes, I mean you. You as the reader. 

Thank you.

Purple guy was dead.

But nothing happened afterwards. 

„Did we do it?", asked Seán and looked at his still existing body, „I don't feel different." 

„Me neither", sighed Nate and sat down on the ground, „Did we forget something?" The others sat down on the ground as well, even if they still were spirits. 

„What did we do wrong?", asked Matt and cuddled with Katherine in his arms, „We killed our killer." 

„That's right", agreed Mark and petted Chica while looking at the ground, „But what happens in the game after you beat the final night in the third part?" 

„The ghosts of the children are still wild", whispered Kate and buried her face into Matt's chest, „They can't find peace. And I think I know why." Everyone looked at her while she was playing with her hair, watching water dropping from the ceiling into a small puddle. 

„Why?", decided Stephanie to ask then. 

Katherine lifted her grey head and said with an almost dark voice: „Purple guy wasn't the only one who is responsible for our death. Scott is it as well." 

 „How do you know that?", asked Mark and took his dog into his arms, cuddling her. 

„Before I... died... William told me that...", her voice almost broke at the memory. 

They all padded her back while Chica licked her face, making her laugh before she continued, her voice without breaks: „He told me before he killed me, that he couldn't have done anything of that without Scott. That Scott pretended to be on our side so we were lured into his trap. And that Scott made sure that no one would know what had happened here." 

„He could have lied", said Seán, but looked a bit unsecure. 

„Why would he?!", yelled Matt in rage before calming down, „Sorry. What I meant was: He didn't have a reason to lie anymore. He knew that we were going to die, what... happened... so there wasn't anything he had to keep from her. Just take Game of thrones. Eddard Stark discovers that Cercei sleeps with her brother and what does she do? She openly admits it, because she knows that he's going to die. That's the whole concept. If you know that someone will die... why keep secrets from him?" 

„Hey! I didn't watch that yet!", exclaimed Nate and crossed his arms. 

„I'm sorry", sighed Matt and then looked around, „But you get what I was saying?" The others nodded, but right before he wanted to add more, they heard footsteps from outside. Everyone got up and looked at the door. 

They sighed as the noise subsided and Katherine said: „What shall we do now? We don't have our bodies. We can't escape from here without a body. The games clearly showed that with Sister Location." 

„If we could find a body...", whispered Stephanie, „Could we possess it?" 

„I think we could", grinned Kate and looked at herself, „William told me what do to in order to bind a spirit into an object. In order to possess something, we have to reverse the process." 

„Makes sense", sighed Seán and chewed on his thumbnail, „But we don't have a body. And I don't think we can build one like Ennard from Sister Location." 

„Then maybe...", began Matthew but was interrupted by a noise outside of the door. 

The door opened and no other person than Scott himself entered. First, he didn't even seem to notice the grey human like figures on the side as he rushed to the motionless bunny corpse on the ground. As he realised that he was gone, he sighed and stood up, rearranging his jacket and murmuring: „Probably better that way... But how am I going the get rid of the corpses?" 

„Get rid of us?", chuckled Mark, drawing Scott's attention to them, „How could you if we can't leave?" The man's eyes widened as he stepped backwards, trying to escape through the door. 

„Oh, I don't think so", said Nate and snapped his fingers, making the door close shut. 

„How did you do that?!", yelled Seán and looked at the musician. 

„I have absolutely no idea...", whispered Nathan before looking at Scott again. 

„What do you want from me?", asked Scott in fear, looking at the ghosts. 

„What we want?", asked Matt and stepped up, „That's simple. We want a body, so we can escape from this hellhole!" 

„I think it's possible to possess a living human", sighed Katherine and folded her arms behind her back, „I don't know if it is... comfortable for him. But you know one thing, Mr. Scott Cawthon?", she looked closely into his eyes so she almost touched his nose with hers, „I don't care anymore." 

His eyes widened as he realised his situation and stuttered: „You can't do that!" 

„Oh dear", chuckled Mark, almost comparable to Darkiplier, „We can and we will." 

Before Scott could say anything more, they all relaxed and looked at their „victim" with a hungry look. After that, they all turned into grey lights and disappeared into Scott's head. He panted for a second, before chuckling in relief as nothing happened. At least, that's what he thought. 

A few seconds later, he screamed out in pain like he was teared up from the inside out. After a few minutes of screaming and yelling of „Make it stop!", he fell limb. Inside his head whatsoever, there was chaos, until finally Mark took control of the body, making it stand up. 

„That's better", he sighed and listened to the other voices in „his" head, „I missed that." 

„What shall we do now?", asked Stephanie, „We can't stay in one body." 

„Of course not", sighed Mark and stepped out of the room, leaving Purple guy behind, „That's why we'll be leaving." 

„To which place?", asked Seán curiously. 

„I recorded a few videos at one place that could help us with our problem", explained Mark and left the restaurant, looking at the night sky, „Maybe we could get our own bodies then. The name is Markiplier manor." 

„Charming", chuckled Matt, „But what if it doesn't work?" 

„Then we'll be stuck in another men's body for all eternity or will haunt a haunted manor forever", explained Kate, „We don't have anything to loose. It's worth a shot." 

„Alright then", said Mark and stepped into the car, „The haunted manor it is."

A/N: They mentally killed Scott Cawthon, so he won't be in the sequel. They just use his body. Just for clarification.