Danny Robert Wagner

You'll admit it you have liked Danny for the longest time. Since you first started being friends with the boys you immediately fell in love with him. His sweet personality and his passion for music and his cute face. You were best friends with Jake and he was the only one who knew that you liked him. As you guys were hanging out before one of the shows you were flirting back and forth with Danny and you can feel your face heating up fast. "Excuse me really quick I need to use the bathroom, i'll be right back" you said as you popped out of your seat. You quickly run out of the room and barge into the bathroom. You stand in front of the sink and run some cold water. You look at yourself in the mirror and realize that Danny would never like you. He deserves so much more than you. You start to cry and lock yourself into the bathroom stall. You hear the bathroom door open and close and hear someone shut off the water. You didn't think anything about it until you see Jake's big boots pointing right at you from under the stall. "Y/n are you okay, and if you are crying in there because of Danny its pointless. He is like crazy in love you" he said as he unlocked the door and just stared down at you. "Jake are you crazy look at me I am literally so not right for him. He deserves so much better and Im not the right person for him." you exclaimed "Y/n you are so beautiful and you have the biggest heart ever. To be honest I don't know if Danny deserves you." he smiled at you. He pulls you out of your hiding place and wraps you into a hug. He pulls you away and just stares at you. "Come on lets go get him"

As you walk back into the room you can see the concern plastered onto Danny's face. You pop a squat right next to him on the couch and feel yourself sinking into the couch. "Y/n are you okay you seem different" Danny said with concern. "Yeah I am fine I just had a little breakdown" you said. "Yeah cause she is madly in love with you" you heard Sam state. You quickly crane your neck to see Jake's face pale as a ghost. You immediately start turning red all over again. "Y/n is he being serious" Danny questions. "Yeah he is" you say as you hide your face with a pillow. Danny removes the pillow from your face and you can see him smiling from ear to ear. "Y/n why didn't you tell I though the feelings were one way. I have liked you for so long, I mean who couldn't with your beautiful face" He said "Awww you guys are like Johnny and June its so cute" Josh says. "Yeah and its all thanks to me" Sam says with an evil smirk on his face.