Josh Michael Kiszka

The boys were home from tour, and Josh and you decided to stay at your house for a couple days before you head to the Kiszka household. You knew that tomorrow was your cousins birthday party but, you wanted to stay home back with Josh so, you didn't tell him about it. Because you knew that if he knew about it he would want to go. As you guys both head downstairs for breakfast your mom blurts out "Y/n sweetie are you sure you want to stay home today. Because your family has really missed seeing you, you know with you being gone and all." you quickly glance and see that Josh has heard what your mom said, and is staring at you, "Babe why didn't you tell me. I would love to meet your whole family and hang out for a bit." he said glaring at your mom, "Fine Joshua if you insist, I'm just warning you that you'll wish you said you wanted to stay home"

You get ready. You are wearing a some black jean shorts and a Bob Dylan shirt and some Birks. Josh is wearing something normal for once, a tie dye shirt and some shorts with his birks. And some jewelry of course. You guys decide to carpool with your parents to your aunts house. Once they found a place to park on the crowded street you let your parents out of the car first because you needed to talk to Josh for a minute alone. " Hey babe, I'm just warning you right now that my family is kinda crazy and I'm just going to apologize in advance." He smiles at you and nods and kisses your forehead. He opens the car door and takes your hand and helps you out of the car. You walk hand in hand into the house. After greeting everyone and introducing everyone to Josh you guys head to the living room. Since you guys are too young to hangout with the adults and old to hang with the kids you find your own spot to chill for a little bit. As you guys were sitting on the couch together talking about your family, your cousin races in and jumps on you two. "Hey y/n is that your boyfriend, cause he's too pretty for you if he was" your little cousin says with an evil smirk on her face. "Awww babe she is so freaking adorable" Josh says as your cousin climbs into his lap. "Yeah she's cute alright you should see her with her brother she is like a bull seeing red" you say with a clever grin on your face as you glare at your cousin. Josh and your little cousins and you head to the basement because all the little kids want to play with him. As you sit on the couch and watch him play with all the little kids, it makes you so happy. He is the best thing that has ever happened to you and to know that he is good with kids, is a nice thing to see. The thought of having a family with him just makes you feel so uplifted and excited about the future you are going to have with him. Don't get me wrong your not planing on having kids now but it is comforting to know that you could if you wanted to. Even though you know Josh will never settle down with touring and stuff, he was just made for that shit. As you get out of your thought you look over at Josh. He was already looking at you, he mouthed I love you and continued to play with your cousins.