Sam Francis Kiszka

The boys had a day off from touring and you guys were in New Jersey. The boys wanted to do something outdoors and fun. Ever since you were little you have gone camping every summer and you have been to NJ before. You knew one some of the most beautiful trails and national parks in NJ. Stokes was a national park that goes through NJ and PA. It had nice stops to go swimming and great lakes to go kayaking and trails to go hike up and waterfalls to jump off of to go swimming. You were an expert on all the places to go. You showed the boys some pictures of the places and they decided thats what they wanted to do. You ate breakfast and packed a back pack and headed off. When you got to the trail head you told them to put their bathing suits on because there might be some surprises on the way. You look over to see your boyfriend Sam taking off his shirt, which was understandable since it was like 100 degrees, he was just so captivating. His beautiful face just made you forget everything going on surrounding you and just focus in on him. He was one of the sweetest and understanding person you have ever encountered. After 5 mins or so everyone was changed and ready to go. You were wearing your favorite bikini and you were wearing an giant over sized rolling stones shirt that was like a dress and some shorts. You and Jake had matching bucket hats on. Josh, Jake and Danny were ahead and you and sam were walking a little behind to have your own time for a bit. He reached down and help your hand and brought it to his lips and gave you a soft gentle kiss on the back of your hand and smiled at you. Sam always did little cute things like that though and you always thought it was just a way he reminds you he loves you. After hiking for about 2 miles you start to hear the familiar sound of rushing water. "WATER i hear water and i am about to pass out from the heat. So please y/n tell me that we are going swimming." Josh yells back at you. "Guys don't worry thats the water were going in, but your just going to have to jump to get in." you yelled back. "Y/n are you telling me that i have to jump to get into the fucking freezing water." Jake yelled. As you all were getting to the spot that you had to jump into you see all the boys looking scared as they see that the jump isn't really what they were expecting. You make all the boys jump first and to be honest it was one of the funniest things you have ever experienced. As they were all coming up you took off everything except your bathing suit. Sam was the first one up and he ran over to you "Baby your looking so cute" as his freezing cold wet body hugged you from the behind. He swayed you back and forth and once the other boys jumped he immediately spun you around and kissed you. After a couple minutes of going at it the boys reached the top. "Come on y/n jump in" Danny says. "oh she is trust me" sam said. You were so confused until he lifted you up and help you and started running toward the edge and before you knew it you hit the freezing water.