Jake Thomas Kiszka

You and Jake were watching a movie when you slowly feel your eye lids starting to get heavier and, heavier. You force yourself to open your eyes because, you were not going to fall asleep on the couch for the 3rd time this week. You start to lift yourself of the couch when you feel the warmth of a hand wrap around your wrist. You smile noting that it was your boyfriends familiar hand around you.  You turn around and smile at the beauty of Jake. "Baby help me up" he pleaded with puppy dog eyes. You tightly grasp both his hands and pull as hard as you could. With a little of his help he popped out of his seat and pulled you up the stairs to your bedroom. You start to get ready for bed so, before you got into your routine you put on a Fleetwood Mac vinyl. You go into Jake's closet and pull out some comfy over sized band tee and head to the bathroom. You put on his shirt and start to take of your minimal makeup you had on from that day. The chain starts playing and you can't help put to sing along. You start to wash your face so you put up your hair in a messy bun and start to brush your teeth. You see Jake leaning against the door just watching you with a big grin on his face. "What are you looking at" you say as you smirk at him. "Im looking at one of the most beautiful and the best girlfriend in the world" he says some what sarcastically. "Aww baby you know I hate corny shit like that but, I love you too" you say as you go in to peck his lips. He quickly dodges the kiss and laughs. Your immediate reaction was to punch him in the arm and pout. "Hey baby its not my fault that you still have spit and toothpaste on your lips." You quickly turn into the mirror and see that he is right and you reach for the towel but, Jake wipes it off for you with his thumb. "So you can wipe it off but you can't kiss me" you say with a pout. He leans in to kiss you but, in reaction to his actions you dodge his kiss. You laugh and turn to go back to what you were doing before. You feel his hands grasp onto your waist and before you could get free you were in the air. He lifted you over his shoulders and threw you onto your bed. He puts his hand on each side of your head and looks at you with serious eyes. "Im going to get my kiss whether you like it or not, it inevitable and you can't stop it babe." He says. He leans in and his hair falls from behind his ears and tickles your face. His lips connect with yours and it was a sweet and passionate his. He moves onto the bed so you are now sitting on his lap. His hand moves to your face and his hands are placed on your jaw. You place yours into his long beautiful hair. "Im going to marry you Jake, its inevitable and you can't stop it." you say and before he could say anything you pecked his soft lips.